Limbus company X Astatos

Astatos X Limbus company!!!

New characters for the trial:

[The Wings of the Glass shard crow] - Yi-Sang (pure) / [The Drifting clouds of sunshower] - Yi-Sang (Corrupted)

[ The Walpurgisnacht Of Midnight ] - Faust (Pure) / [The Fluidity of Blood Sac] - Faust (Corrupted)

[The Impossible Dreamer ] - Don Quixote / [The Uncontrollable Soup Stewer) - Don Quixote (Corrupted)

[The  P.A.I.N.T.E.R (Painting Agonizing Internal Tribulation Eager Risk) ] - Ryoshu (Pure) / [ Flames are artful ecstasies beyond the matched flame) - Ryoshu (Corrupted)

[ The Chained Prisoner ] - Meursault (Pure) / [Heavenly Eyes of the executor ] - Meursault (corrupted)

[ The Unreal of the Chamber of Red ] - Hong lu (Pure) / [ The Ribbons of rose colored desire ] - Hong lu (Corrupted)

[The One Who dug for Revenge ] - Heathcliff (Pure) / [ The Werewolf of wuthering heights ] - Heathcliff (Corrupted)

[ The one who snags the harpoon ] - Ishmael (pure) / [ The blossoming for the search in stars ] - Ishmael (Corrupted)

[ The Split in the Snow of luck ] - Rodion (pure) / [ The Frozen Witch ] - Rodion (Corrupted)

[ The Bird of Cain ] - Sinclair (Pure) / [ The One who shall give the sacrifice to the flaming stars ] - Sinclair (Corrupted)

[ The Nobody? ] - Outis (Pure) / [ The Distrust that binds one's roots ] - outis (Corrupted)

[ The Vermin of the metamorphosis ] - Gregor (Pure) / [ The Apple whose discord lies in it's shell ] - Gregor (Corrupted)

[Durante] - Dante (Pure)

[ The Poet ] - Vergilius

[ Vroom Vroom ] - Charon