Kamen Rider Revice vs Nero Sparda (Death battle)

Wiz : A Two in one tag team masked Hero?! It's Revice himself! 

Boomstick: And a Deadweight devil hunter, Nero Sparda!

Wiz: So a Devil hunter vs a masked hero who can summon out their inner demon?

Boomstick: yep wiz! It's time for a information battle before we start out our death battle!

*Insert a research overview though this time, for wiz side *Revice*, he states that the Revice Driver is capable of "Eating" A User's memories, though boomstick corrected that he watched Revice, it's from Vice contract but the two are capable of using Vistamps, transformation like trinkets with genomic DNA of animals, and dinosaurs* and for Boomstick side *Nero sparda loses his devil arm due to his father, Vergil, but he gained a sick-ass newfound replacement thanks to nico, it's no other than the Devil breakers and it's unique components, whether be ragtime slowness, overture shockwave, gerbera petal lasers, and more. though after regaining his devil arm but this time the devil bringer becomes two set of spectral looking "Bringer claws"* 

Soon as the info battle is finished, the death battle commence in Redgrave city, after the demonic invasion, Nero senses two more demons, but they're different than what nero had fought, he went to investigate and ignore nico's warning.

"Vice!!!" Ikki shouts towards vice (Revice appearance here was way before Kamen Rider Juuga made it's debut on Karizaki's Rebellion, the price of transformation) 
"Come on Ikki! A lot of streets we can be running away from!"

"The hell is this?!" Nero sees Revice chasing each other tails like crazy "Wait. those aren't demons, i can't feel any demonic presence but their chasing each other? This is way-"

"Ikki! A Deadman over there!" Soon Vice shouts and points at Nero sparda
"Huh?" Ikki saw Nero sparda "Vice! It's not a deadman! It's a human-"
Nero soon fires his blue rose and it almost hits vice 
"Aaaah! Ikki! We have to defeat that thing before it gets too angry!" Vice shouts
"Ugh. So much for talking.." Ikki groans "Alright let's do it!"
Soon Revi and Vice does their usual handshake and shows rex relief behind them, Nero soon charges forward with Red queen exceeded, before he can hit them, Revi and vice stamps in with pteradon vistamp, soon smoke forms and Nero soon tries to blow the smoke out and saw Ikki riding the ptera vice rider machine hover bike, soon they swoop out as Nero soon uses gerbera and breakage, soon continuous lasers forms around Revice and it's stamen Ray, hitting Revi first as Vice soon shouts to Ikki to change. Soon Ikki stamps in and suddenly Vice becomes a skateboard, Jackal!, soon Revi hops onto the skateboard and grinds onto the lasers, vice takes a beating before Revi soon activates two times and performs Critical Grinding strike, soon Vice glows and the skateboard in question hits Nero face, revice soon dive kicks and sends nero plummeting to the floor, soon Vice jumps out of the skateboard form and Revi stamps in brachio, Soon Clock is sounded as Nero soon stands up and exceed, soon he charges and upper slash the two before they can finish and explosive burst comes out, Revi and Vice gets sent flying to the wall, Though during the entire fight including the use of devil breakers and vistamps *Ragtime is countered against Kong rocket fist, Tomboy soon overcharges and nero tries to shoot down Revice Eagle Genome*, it's down to just Nero using his bringer claws and Revice using the Ultimate Rex.
"Watch this.." Nero soon enters Devil Trigger "FUCK YOU!"
"Woah there harsh language!" Vice shouts "Ikki now!"
"Alright!" Soon Revi and Vice becomes Ultimate Revi and Vice, as summoned swords appears and tries to stab Ultimate Revice, it bounces due to magnetism as the polarities have changed, Nero soon doesn't care and suddenly grapples Revi, soon he crushes Revi Ultimate Rex vistamp and swings him five times before hurling him to the wall, soon revi gets smashed and returns as normal rex, Vice of course doesn't hold back down anymore, soon Vice performs ultimate Rex stamping finish as the polarities soon revers Nero and he gets hit in the chest and sends him flying. 

Vice then stamps in with the Volcano Rex vistamp, soon flames rises as Ikki soon returns back and stamps in barid rex, both sides of flame and ice, Vice freezing armor is changed into volcanic rock with the rex symbol forming on his chest and as magma finishes solidifying, Volcano Rex Vice! and carries a magma rock shield.
"Ikki! Now it's time we finish the volcanic eruption!" Vice yelled at Ikki
"Let's go Vice!" Soon Ikki shouts
"VOLCA VOLCA BARI BARI STAMPING FINISH!"
Soon Vice throws his shield up to the sky as Nero sparda soon shoots the shield though the blue rose bullets counters and turns into magma as Nero dodges and enters his devil trigger one more time, Revi soon freezes the air and as frostbite forms around the ground and the screen, Ikki soon jumps high and crosses his arms closed then opened while spinning and he rider kicks towards Nero, then Vice joins in and jumps high as well, soon revi dive kicks as Vice dive kicks into the shield and it moves faster and forms a volcanic arura surrounding the two

Nero soon tries to buster but the bringer claws backs out in pain as the volcanic aura surrounds Revice, soon as the kick is connected, flames of fire and mist of ice manages to land onto Nero and finishes with volcanic explosion combine with freezing meteors. Nero however tried to hold the kick but ended burning half of his clothes and he was defeated though it's just a fatal hit and a incapacitation, Nico arrives and sees Nero bruised and frostbite/burned, Soon as the battle ends, Vice soon becomes a pteradon hover bike and Revi rode onto it and flees immediately, though what leaves is 3, 2, 1 : DEVILTASTIC BABY! message formed on the pavement, signifying the victory over Nero sparda.