The Seven Primal Titans (Deltarune)

"Legends beheld Legends, Myths told throughout the generations, the titans have awakened to wreak havoc upon the world above. but they have been sealed by three heroes, prophet, Knight, and Berserker " - Chronicles of Darkner vol 5

The Primal titans are the strongest among the darkner's but also the dangerous due to their uncontrolled state, the colors actually embodies the seven souls in undertale or in other cases, the AU's of it *Not related to anything but it has to do with certain actions*. They're base on the roaring titans

Primal Titan of Eternal Flames : Helios (Bravery / AlterTale)
Theme: Fires of Eternal Fortitude - Iron Lotus (Iron Lotus - Library of ruina)

Primal Titan of Niflheim Ice : Ied-*Glitched* (Patience / Storyshifts)
Theme: Frozen Empathy - Child of the Starless City (Children of the city - Library of ruina)

Primal Titan of The Void Darkness : Nyx (Perseverance / ReaperTale)
Theme: Void and Darkness beckoning - pierrot of the darkness (pierrot of the star spangled banner - Touhou LOLK )

Primal Titan of the Deepsea Ocean : Anahita (integrity / Underswap)
Theme: Ark of the Sea - Full Force (Full Force - Kamen Rider kabuto)

Primal Titan of the Woodland Nature : Silvan (Kindness / Underverse) 
Theme: Nature's greatest roots - Climax Force (Climax Jump - Kamen Rider Den-O)

Primal Titan of the Light and Law : Uriel/Urial (Justice / Underfell )
Theme: Light of Destruction - M-O-NAD Hieroglyph 1-2 (MONAD MEMORY 1-2 : Memory Pursuit/Forgery - Len'en Project)

Primal Titan of the Anomalies and Time-space: Khronos (Determination / Glitchtale)
Theme: Eternal incoherence - Quartzer the Over (OverQuartzer - Kamen Rider Zi-O)