The sephirah/patron librarian's (Limbus company)

Malkuth - The Patron Librarian of the floor of history
weapon of choice - Control Team gunblade 
E.G.O : Fourth matched Flame (A Matchstick sword of scorched girl, Malkuth makes five forward slashes before ending with a overhead slash. applies burn + bind)
Quote: On that night, when the candles stops burning, this matchstick shall be my only guiding hope
E.G.O Corrosion: Snow white's apple (Assumes form of the E.G.O synchronization of snow white apple but with the arms being replaced with tree branches, malkuth stabs the ground as thorns and stems stabs enemies. Applies bind and attack down )
Quote: *intense screaming* ROOT THEM ALL!

Yesod - The Patron librarian of the floor of Technology
Weapon of choice: Information Team Musket-rifle and dual pistols
E.G.O : Empty Bullet (A Musket appears on yesod hand and upon firing, five magic circles appears and hits the enemies. A Weapon assuming form of der freischutz  )
Quote: The only outcome i know and studied, is that this bullet shall be your end
E.G.O Corrosion: Harmony (Assumes form of the E.G.O synchronization of Singing machine and wields a guitar-like meat grinder weapon, Yesod soon dashes forward and grinds the enemies with a overhead smash, applies bleed and instant stagger)
Quote: I.. I can't help it! Join us to listen it's roar!

Hod - Patron librarian of the floor of literature 
Weapon of choice: Training Team Battleaxe 
E.G.O: Latetitia (Soon Hod summons a giant shape heart and it pulses, causing enemies to get caught and explodes)
Quote: This is a gift.. for you
E.G.O Corrosion: Black swan (Soon Hod roars and enemies caught becomes corroded by acid from the dream of a black swan, applies Acid *Which reduce defense by 5%*)
Quote: I.. Wake up from that dream.. AAAAAA!!!

Netzach - Patron librarian of the floor of arts
weapon of choice: Security Team Scythe
E.G.O: Fragment from Somewhere (netzach soon synchronized with fragment of the universe and slowly, he raise the fork-spear and noise began to rattle, hitting enemies in that range)
Quote: (The Noise beckons, For it shall listen)
E.G.O Corrosion: Da Capo (Netzach suddenly synchronized with Da-Capo and the movement plays out, hitting both allies and enemies and due to the fervor of madness, netzach finishes the final movement with a strum of pain, applies fervor of madness and broken record)
Quote (From Break Till Ruin, Let the beautiful performance piece begin)

Gebura - Patron librarian of the floor of language 
Weapon of choice: Mimicry - Red mist
E.G.O : Red Mist - Mimicry (Gebura dons her red mist page and makes a overhead slash with the mimicry sword, this causes enemies to be consumed by the living flesh and blood, And to finish it off, she performs a greater split - vertical to the enemies caught in it's trap)
Quote: "You messed with a former colored fixer? Die!"
E.G.O Corrosion: Red Mist - Smile (Gebura enters into her second form of the red mist page but.. due to The mountain of smiling bodies synchronization, the mimicry sword becomes the smiling bodies sword and vomits up remains and corpses, attack applies bleed, defense down, and speed down)
Quote: "....."

Tiphereth - Patron librarian of the floor of natural science
Weapon of choice: Magical girls weapons (Servant of wrath axe, Queen of hatred staff-wand, King of greed Gauntlet, and Knight of despair rapiers)
E.G.O: Magical Girl Strikes - In the name of love and hatred, The sword sharpened with tears, Gold Rush, and Blind rage (Tiphereth soon attacks first with Queen of hatred wand beam, servant of wrath axe smash, The King of greed Gold rush, and Knight of despair sword stab, tiphereth then finishes with all four magical girls combine attack into tiphereth weapon and charges at the enemy in a blink of a eye)
Quote: "Greed, Despair, Wrath, and Hate, turn them into the pure virtues of hope, Charity, Patience, and Love!"
E.G.O Corrosion: Nihil (tiphereth synchronizes with Jester of nihil and black and white covers the screen, before it ends with the four cards dropping onto the enemies, applies nihilism *Tremor-like status effect that chips away stagger meter*)
Quote : "Darkness has fallen, This is. Nihilism!"