Homestuck: A Different session (OC)

In a another timeline/universe, there exist a universe where things are so different. four human kids takes the extended zodiac quiz and shenanigans occurs.

The Revolutionary clockmaker - Daniel Owen or DO (pesterchum handle name: Bound-Timetech-head or BTH) 
Gender: male
age: 18
Rogue of time (RoT)
Prototyped Kernelsprite - A Dead crow *Tier one, wings and a beak*, and his birdsona - Rhaine drawing *Which dan felt ashamed off, tier 2, sprite gained intelligence and a literary sprite for no reason*.
effects on medium: As mentioned, Imps, ogres, and medium enemies have the ability to talk, but as well has a bit of reasoning due to Rhaine personality is a literary-gentleman
Color - indigo
Symbol: Sagiries, The revolutionary (From homestuck extended zodiac, fitting for him being a derse dreamer and a timebound hero)
Strife specibus and weapon: Canekind - Great dragon god cane, Hammerkind - Telescopic Shellsmasher, Riflekind - Deadeye ishmael, Needlekind - Time stitcher, and turntable kind *Melodia of the canon - Four cubes*
Way to enter the medium - Cruxite egg *much like dave strider but different*
Notes:
He is able to see the timelines when he falls asleep.
Daniel owen only way to change the timeline is via the passage of time.
Daniel owen kinda hates loud noise as this disrupts the ticking.
He possessed four cube-shape musical instruments which acts as timetables. 
Daniel owen planet is Land of Screws and magma *Or LOSAM*. A land with magmatic craters, volcanoes, and a temple with a statue of the time denizen, however destroyed due to something. a meteor possibly? though the screws parts is different weapons, left by time passage
The scratch construct is the Temple itself, which is only accessed once Daniel becomes the Rogue of time, And once initiated, 10 waves of underlings arrives to destroy the temple, the temple symbol above the entrance is sagiries.
Later on the session, Daniel can finally access the ability "Change" The timeline, notably by using his timetables, thus lifting the four planets into small size and place them in a orrery like device alongside skaia
He is a derse dreamer
His patron troll is Equius
His consorts are Bovinaurs (Which are bovine consorts with man-udders *That sounds wrong and very non-factual* and produce milk on a daily basis, and due to one-gendered race, bovinaur males or bulls tends to fight against one another for supremacy to F*** the most vir*** of the bovinaurs, at least according to daniel owens case. 
This results in the conversation that equius wanted to adopt the bovinaurs after his butler aurthour had been prototyped. this has mixed results with daniel owens telling equius that the bovinaurs tends to get angry.. a lot)
His associated element is magma, His Denizen is Enki, and in the notes it's believe that magma represents the everchanging of things, Hence LOSAM is always magmatic
His ancestor is the Revolutionizer (Uriah Zardok / The Revolutionary)

The Conqueror of stars - Emmanuel Sorkaz or ES (pesterchum handle name: Lighbane-Conquest or LC)
The Knight of Light (KoL)
Gender: Male
Age: 18
Prototyped kernelsprite - A dead emperor scorpion *Tier 1, extra eyes, stinger, And pincer*, Dragreder advent card *Grants enemies a ability to release fireballs out of their mouths*
Sprite name: EmperorDragederSprite 
effect on the medium: Sudden grant of flight and poisonous fireballs
Color - Blue
Symbol: Scorpio, The conqueror (True scorpio to be exact, Well unlike vriska, Emmanuel is a true good hero who has a bit of a conqueror/warlord type of personality)
Strife specibus and weapon: bladekind - Blade of grenburr / Crimson Blade of Miura / Ancestral awakening blade, Wandkind - Wand of the shining light, Bombkind - Flashbomb sprenger, bowkind - Bogen heilig, and Dicekind - Temporal Masterful Gamemaster (D20 + D6 + D10 + D5, once rolled, the numbers revealed - 50 *D20*, 6 *D6*, 9 *D10*, and 4 *D5* - Blackbeard Gear 10 *Aspect borrow + Attack boost*)
Way to enter the medium - cruxite Spider (he has to squish it in order to enter the medium)
Notes:
Emmanuel is a polar opposite to Vriska serket, not to mention the classpect, Vriska steals luck / light while Emmanuel exploits luck / light
Emmanuel is a great supporter to his friends and allies alike, even more so taking protection towards Dan who is sleeping
Emmanuel is a gym buff, literally a gym buff at that.
The bogen heilig and EmperorDragreder is a reference to both famous series, notably the quincy spirit weapon from bleach *bogen heilig - sacred bow* and Dragreder *Kamen rider ryuki*
He has the worst luck, but definitely not the worst.
Emmanuel Sorkaz planet is Land of Rivers and Light (LORAL), A Earth-like planet with light shining down alongside a many-crossed and crazy patterned rivers.
He is a prospit dreamer
His patron troll is Vriska
His consorts are Chameleons 
His associated element is Freshwater, in the notes, He shares with daniel owens the god, being Enki but in a different context, as being lake/sea/freshwater, and the freshwater element is found in his planet of LORAL with rivers ever flowing in and out, representing his constant change of life when luck comes around
His ancestor is the Conqueror of Stars - Warlord blackbeard