monster Isles (Godzilla)

Well base on the animation by Quazies

The island itself seems to appear mysterious on the the northern sea of the philippines, notably monsters from the Showa-Heisei-Reiwa era and monsterverse congregate and stayed there, the filipino's in particular don't mind about it as there are some bound explanations to the island topography.

The isle itself is split into three, notably main isles *Where the monsters lives*, a vacation island that is claimed by gorosaurus, and the third island being a weird one, it housed the skull islands predators, preys, and importantly, the adversaries of kong, also the third island also has topography similar to the skull island but mixed in with hollow earth *notably the entrance leading to it*.

There are also unnatural weather patterns happening in monster isles, such as rain, snow, or even ash *Which is unexplained*, luckily the ash isn't long lasting as it turns to water shortly after.

plant life is mainly comprise of tropical and mainland plants and some interesting rock formations.

Some visitors of monster isles have different motives and taking breaks

the kaijus of ultraman occasionally make appearances and cause ruckus, which ends with godzilla atomic blasting them out, the more annoying ones are the baltan's.

Eva units are the different kind, as godzilla did team up with Shinji, Rei, Kaoru, And asuka. Only on shin godzilla part

The kamen riders and sentai's are the noble visitors for this one. Notably Zi-O, The Gorenger, Gokaiger, and Black and his new form RX

Also Monsterverse godzilla is ostracized for his bad temper but the far worse is the shin godzilla, that's when monsterverse godzilla is prompted to do cleaning duty or in short, atomic breathing the creature back to 1st form to prevent a widespread destruction on humanity, while monsterverse godzilla has a rocky relationship with his toho brother, he still respects him.