Digimon : Digital RPG (OC)

Well i am back to gacha club but this time it's not merely cringe worthy but it's base on my own idea, A Online game where digimon and human worked together in this fantasy-tech like genre

Well i am back to gacha club but this time it's not merely cringe worthy but it's base on my own idea, A Online game where digimon and human worked together in this fantasy-tech like genre. though because the humans are playing as their online characters, no humans are harmed.
However there are certain instances that humans can be hurt or dying when a bug/virus affect their online characters.

the digimon partner is only four evolution  line and can be evolve in different ways. the class of course is split into three but canon wise to Phantasm walkers

so here's the five-man guild, [ Phantasm Walker ]

the Digivice are the gloves each online characters uses, each has their own customizable crest and how it was attributed 

Leader: Takumi Sanzo (The Archer)
His partner is Impmon and later on the line, Devimon, Myotismon, SkullSatamon, and Beelzemon (Later infused with the X-Antibody during a dungeon raid, beelzemon X)
Class: Archer 
Evolution: Magic archer --> Shadow Archer --> Lord of hollows (1st path), Hunter Archer ---> Ranger of the hunt ---> King of the Hunt (Takumi Canon Path, 2nd path), Wind archer ---> Air Sneaker --> Zephyr (3rd path)
Species: human
Crest: Crest of the Glutton (Represents as a inverted pentagram with a cross)
Weapon: Sacred Bow Yamigami 
Real Name: Garai Zenkai
Personality: Optimistic

The Chick: Sana Pepper (the Swordsman)
Her partner is biyomon and later on the line, Birdramon, Garudamon, Huoumon, and Zhuqiaomon
Class: Swordswoman 
Evolution: Maiden Swordsman --> Astraea Swordsman ---> Queen of moon (Sana Canon path, 1st path), Blood swordsman ---> Ruthless Avenger ---> Nemesis (2nd path), Rune Swordsman --> Royal Saber ---> Sword Queen of the Empire (3rd path)
Species: Catfolk (People with cat ears)
Crest: Crest of the lady (Represents as a constellation of virgo fused with aquarius)
Weapon: Lady Lucina light
Real Name: Mary Lamb
Personality: Shy

The assassin / Smart-guy: Ryoji Shiwa
His partner is Wormmon and later on the line, Stingmon, Jewelbeemon, and BanchoStingmon
class: Shadow assassin
Evolution : Dark Assassin --> Shadow Walker ---> Aragami (1st path), Eldritch assassin --> Dagon -- > Ruinwalker (2nd path), Arcane assassin ---> Magic Tracer --> clocktower assassin (Ryoji canon path, 3rd path)
Species: Cyborg - Full human with their pupils being more align
Crest: Crest of Shadows (Somehow a opposition to the Crest of Light where it represents as circle with triangular diadem)
Weapon: Shadow Daggers
Real Name: Keisuke Onari 
Personality: Sneaky/Courageous 

The Lancer / Luckster: Kanjuro Usagi
His partner is terriermon and later on the line, Gargomon, Rapidmon, and Mega Gargomon
Class; Gambler
Evolution: Casino Gambler --> Casino Dealer ---> Plutus (Kanjuro Canon Path, 1st path), Slot Gambler --> Horizon Dealer ---> Fortuna (2nd path), Mahjong Gambler ---> Tile Dealer ---> Chrysus (3rd path)
Species: harefolk  (People with rabbit ears)
Crest: Crest of Luck (Represents as a digified version of a rabbit's foot) 
Weapon: Hare of inaba dice
Real name: Tayen Hidari
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky/Joyful

The Healer : Izumaru Saiken
His partner is agumon black and later on the line, Greymon (Black), Metalgreymon (Virus), and Black Wargreymon
Class: Dark Priest
Evolution: Dark Templar ---> Dark bishop ---> Watcher of Limbo (1st path), Ferry Priest ---> Farer of Acheron ---> Virgil Saint (Izumaru canon path, 2nd path), Shadow Priest ---> Soul Linker ---> Soul Sage (3rd path)
Species: Deerfolk (People with deer horns)
Crest: Crest of Loneliness (A Dark crest to the crest of friendship, somehow two orbs separated while kept in their own respective inner shapes)
Weapon: Sacred Shadow staff 
Real name: Izuken Mamori 
Personality: moody/Calm/Sad

All five ages are 21 years old but different birthdays. 

Opening: 

The opening shows The Phantasm walkers silhouettes walking and appears before it shatters to see all five standing on stage and jumps, as the logo of digimon : Digital RPG comes out out of the flames, The dance begins with takumi doing Freestyle dance with impmon walking past and place a banana peel, takumi slips and his glove glows and shows all the guild members, with Sana dancing in regal motif with biyomon bowing, Kanjuro and Ryoji dancing in breakdance styles with terriermon and wormmon wearing shades and dancing as well, finally Shows Izumaru dance shyly and cutely with black Agumon holding izumaru hand, then on the climax shows all digimons and Monsters appearing to fight the five, Takumi, Sana, Ryoji, Kanjuro, and Izumaru gloves glow and digivolves, with impmon slides with silhouettes of devimon, Myotismon, SkullSatamon, and beelzemon, biyomon flies throguh with silhouettes of birdramon, garudamon, Huoumon, and zhuqiaomon, terriermon twister spins and stops with gargomon, rapidmon, and SaintGargomon, BlackAgumon dash attack with silhouettes of blackgreymon, wargreymon (Virus), and blackWargreymon. this ends with fireworks and on stage features the phantasm walkers dancing.

Ending: 

the ending animation shows all five phantasm walkers with digital data floating around, sana and takumi standing each other back, kanjuro, izumaru, and ryoji standing in opposite directions, and this shows the black orb floating in the middle, in the climax, all of them charges through and dodges with their weapons firing and ends with the phantasm walkers falling into the ocean and finally sleeps with glyphs glowing behind them