Cookie Run Kingdom OC's

Sugar powder cookie ("*yawns* Is it morning already?"*)
A Cookie that has too much Sugar powder and it reverses the hyperactive stimuli to just sopor and sleepy. apparently the cookie clothing is that of sleeping gowns, a silly sleepy hat, eyemask, and a giant comfy pillow he used to held onto, he appears as a epic rarity cookie, he is a Support cookie with his skill "Powdered Mess" Causes enemies to be stunned or fall asleep due to the giant powder, while buffing his allies attack power and defense, notably he's a range cookie with his "Range" Attacks being powder missile bolts. Sugar powder cookie is a epic cookie.
Alternative outfits: Hallow sleepy outfit, and christmas shivers outift
Loading screen message: Sugar powder cookie always sleeps no matter the day it is. but still his slumber is always on par with weekends 

Neopolitan ice cream cookie ("My illusions shall shatter you apart!")
Neopolitan ice cream cookie is base on Neopolitan from RWBY *Even the attacks are similar* but she's on a good side thanks to hollyberry cookie, she's working with the royal berry cookie as a specialist. Her outfit seems to be changing a lot, from a royal dress to just a standard Gentlewoman outfit with a brimless tophat *a shout-out to neopolitan outfit from RWBY*, She's a ambusher with her skill "Mirage mirror" turns her invisible and reappears with a rapier-cane slash, if the enemies gets hit, they'll have a debuff called shatter and their health bleeds out, neopolitan ice cream cookie herself will gain health + Evasion. Neopolitan Ice cream cookie is a Legendary cookie that is obtained in a event "Illusionary Kingdom - World of ovenbreak"
Alternative outfits: Mirage Illusion Holly and Wild Illusion 
Loading screen Message: Neopolitan Ice cream cookie is still checking if her clothes are still intact or not, but no one knows what it meant for her

Blade Spade Shark Cookie ("Now for the Royal flush!")
A Cookie with silver, white, and blue color frosting and coloring and wears a knight like armor with a helmet having compound eyes of a shark, his "Cape" is just triangular design with sharks flowing out and with the cards *Diamonds, hearts, spades, and Clubs*, He is a charge cookie with his skill "Royal flush" charges forward and creates a lightning cross-slash and ends with a sword plant thunderquake, a Ancient Cookie and possessed all the four cards symbols. He also represent as the spade 
Alternative outfits: Blade Diamond Shark, Blade Clubs Shark, and Blade Heart Shark
Loading screen message: Ondururagittandisuka (Apparently Blade Spade Shark Cookie is speaking nonsense, but some say they call it "Ondul"