Azazel/Azi Dahaka/Zahhak (Tekken)

[ The Destroyer / The Fallen divine Dragon ]

Zafina soon release azazel and reveals itself as the fallen gods. notably from persia. And once released, Azazel reveals it's true name, Zahhak/Azi Dahaka. there it's giant form soon unveils itself as a hybrid of a jackal, a dragon, serpent, and finally, a kite bird.

Azazel is a gimmick fighter that utilizes crystals and the devil gene itself, Borrowing from Heihachi, Jin and kazuya, Azazel unleashes hell upon the fighters with it's dark crystals, shadow powers, and laser beams.

Fighting style: ??? (Unofficial name is Zahhak)

Passive: Once at 50% Health, Azazel will turn red and has stronger, hard hitting moves but at risk of lowering it's block rate. 

Signature moves.

Chaos Buster *Somehow a ground move that a threefold beam at random, can hit pretty hard if the opponent is on the beam's range*

Black Stella *A Grab move that sends enemies flying up in the air and smashes them down*

Kur Kigal Irkalla *a three hit standard combo but can be extended into a brutal finisher*

Angalta Kigalse *A Much more terrifying form of wind god fist, Azazel mimics kazuya wind god fist, once the uppercut is connected, Azazel soon fires a beam at the opponent upward*

Rage Art : Zabaniya (Azazel soon hits it's opponent with it's left claw and lifts them up in the air, and slamming it down to the floor, Azazel soon opens it's mouth and lower it's head down and fires a black-purple beam at the opponent while holding them, hitting them hard enough that it launches them upward.)

Victory animation :

1st: Azazel soon roars and flies upward, leaving the opponent knocked out on the floor

2nd: Azazel soon does it's roar to the sky as blue flames ignites everywhere

3rd: Azazel soon pummels the opponent five times before ending with them firing at their chest.

Outfits:

First outfit - Resembles a persian warlord mixed in with the egyptian pharaoh like motif

second outfit - Somehow it's original attire back at tekken 6 but with chains and metal cuffs on it's ankles and wrist