Rivals of aether: Kamen Rider Saber

Forsworn and Ranno fought each other in combat within the treetop lodge and right as the battle clash, suddenly the sword appears on the ground, flames ignites as the explosion happens, bubbles flew towards the sky and comes Saber/Touma kamiyama, the Writer who will save the world in cosmic

The fight shows Saber soon attacking enemies with swordsmanship in different stages and a flame strong slash which knocks Ori out of their own home stage, Though when Saber falls to the ground, multiple storybooks comes down and bring saber back up, Storm eagle soon caws and shows Saber inserting the wonder books in the seiken swordriver, Brave Dragon + Storm Eagle + Saiyuu Journey as the giant pole smacks Sylvanos, absa, and etalus while the storm eagle flew fast and forms a tornado. which sends slyvanos flying out of the stage and knockout while brave dragon burns absa and etalus. Saber soon uses dragonic booster and boost it's attack while flames ignites more, Saber performs a spiral spin slash around Shovel Knight and Ranno.

New Stage: Wonder World (Both Normal and Aether)

Background shows The bookstore and the sword of logos, with Occasional appearance of Calibur, Falchion, Desast, and Riku/Mamiya. Also the different animals, god beasts, and storybook characters.

Stage hazard of wonder world shows different story book characters, animals, and god beast doing their own actions, such as needle hedgehog leaving lightning trails, lion-senki creating a splash wave *hitting zettaburn and Maypul*, and Jaou dragon breathing dark flames across the stage

On the lack stock, Saber soon initiate ultimate mode and shows the seiken flying towards the sky and forms the tree of life/seiken sefirot as Saber becomes Cosmic Dragon Knight: haouken Xross Saber and summons all seiken's floating behind saber, and this finish with Blade King Creation Star Slash (Haou Souseizan).

The Trailer ends with Saber soon raise his sword up in the air and sheathes it, also carrying a wonder ride book (Revice Genome Story), (and Geats no Kitsune / Geats the Fox)