Shindo: Collide of the Fates

Opening: Over "Quartzer" (Kamen Rider Zi-O)

Konagami Shiro looks over the village of Blaze, many years have passed since the battle against kagoku and at the same time, the appearance of 3rd gen or "Chakra demons" are born. 

Konagami shiro Shizekuma : A Shinobi living in the village of storm, He is the descendant of ashura-shizen and indra-akuma *Due to his connection with the shizen, most especially the alphirama and giovanni. also he is connected to the akuma clan, most especially raion akuma*, though as well as he is the "Tamer/Owner" Of Chuu tails.

The events of collide of the fates seems to be happening after the appearance of Korama and the "Destroyer" Minoru Aizden, with Minoru suddenly breaching the gates of the universe and the merging/colliding begins, in this case, the world of naruto/boruto.

Of course the world of naruto was still in the transitioning stage from the shippuden era to boruto. While Shiro wasn't able to defeat minoru, he manage to damage Minoru by shattering his "Mask" and this somehow absorbs into Shiro body. Though this cause chuu tails to go berserk and becoming ChoCho/ChuChu spirit.. but Shiro manages to overcome his chakra consumption, but just like Grim Maru, he becomes a immortal tailed user. with ChuChu being his only host... However when Aizden becomes weakened, He said to Shiro that once you obtain other masks of the chakra demons, He will become like him, the Next destroyer. but Shiro refuted and said that he'll change the course of destiny.

In naruto side, Kurama sense chakra demons are attacking every village and the tailed beasts meeting has commenced, all of the tailed beasts starts bringing up theories that their "Shindo" Selves *1st gen* is the main cause, but since it's been silenced by gyuki. gyuki most plausible theory is that the 1st and 2nd gen tailed spirits in shindo world have been evolving due to the defeat and sealing of Kagoku and the goku clan and the chi is already overflowing in the shindo world due to the tree *goku clan special tree*. The merging is complete but no damage is done, however the lands becomes changed with the right side being naruto and left side being shindo. And. a lot of arguments ensured with sasuke and naruto arguing with shiro, sakura meeting with shiro team *Ryuga Wanziame, Ikki Senko, Who uses the Dio Senko, Mitsuki Akuma who uses Shiver-Sarachia Akuma*. In shiro side, well most likely that he argued to naruto and sasuke that his ancestors are indra and Ashura. which is unnerving but at the same time, they both agreed that indra and ashura in shindo world are nice people. which shiro refuted they're not.

The events is named "Collide of the Fates" Which will change history of ninjutsu forever, in this case...

Borushiki destruction to sasuke rinnegan is avoided when Ryuga comes out of the water and the kunai stabs him in the stomach, activating Wanziame style "Chakra Absorption", or how Kara manages to recruit powerful Fates Spirits *Living remnants of the tengoku users, such as Haze, ember, Obelisk, Nimbus, and dunes.*, and kurama never dying in the proces from baryon mode *due to Shiro saving him via 3rd gen help, most especially vicious korama, the destroyer, the revitalizer*. Another possibilities of it is Naruto encountering Jinshiki and Kamaki, then narumaki, Sasuke met the Akuma clan and much to his surprise, they're leaders in the past are bloodthirsty, sakura meeting with the Slug sage - Mizumoto no Ikaruga, etc.

So that's it. and here's my own lore of the villages/capitals

Ember village - Before Deva-Rengoku destruction of the village, Ember village is know as the village of the leaves, hidden away by the lush forest grounds and this is home to the akuma clan.
Blaze village: After the destruction following the events of Ember destruction and reconstruction Blaze village is the largest growing capital of the shindo world, though also housed the tailed spirits council once a week. the current sovereign is somehow the shizen clan.