39

Dahyun's Pov
I prepared our table before waking these two kids which is still in deep slumber.

Hey... Chaeng... Tzuyu... I gently tapped their shoulders as they moved a bit but not enough to fully wake them up.

I tried to do it again and I successfully woke them up.. I then told them that we should eat already cause it's already lunch time causing them to widen their eyes.

It's already 12? Tzuyu exclaimed looking shocked.

Yup, I shortly answered as she facepalmed herself.

Oh my gosh! i told mina unnie that i'll eat breakfast there... But it's already lunch time, She said clearly panicking.

Don't worry mina unnie messaged me about that and i already told her that you're still sleeping, I said as she sighed.

Shall we eat guys? I asked as they both nodded and sat beside me.

I'm still sleepy to be honest, Tzuyu said laying her head on my shoulder as chaeyoung agreed with her.

After this we'll get ready, ok? I said getting their attention while i'm giving them the coffee that i made earlier.

They both hummed while munching on their food.

Don't you guys have anything to do? Why are you both still staying here? Tzuyu asked us.

We were supposed to go home to freshen up and be back here again.. Chaeyoung said as i nodded.

That's not what i mean but more of a things to do in your life? Tzuyu said as we both shook our head.

We don't actually.. I haven't really thought about what to paint next since i'm still brainstorming ideas and i just finished an art last week so i'm giving myself a few weeks or so for a break, Chaeyoung said while i'm listening attentively.

Yup and i also didn't have any schedule for the rest of the week so we're both good staying here, I said while tzuyu looked confused.

Don't you wanna spend your time going out or have fun? She asked again and I didn't hesitate to shake my head.

Why would we have fun in this situation? I said as chaeyoung agreed with me.

Besides.. We'd rather spend it with you guys than with other people who's not really important in our life, Chaeyoung said as tzuyu smiled.

Let's stop.. it's getting emotional even though i'm just asking questions, Tzuyu said as we all laughed and continued eating our foods.

After a few minutes we all got ready to leave the room when suddenly my phone rang indicating that someone was calling.

I then answered it when i saw that it was mina unnie.

Unnie? I said.

Hyun.. Where are you guys? Unnie said.

We're on our way.. Why? Did something happened? I replied as the two infront of me furrowed their brows clearly listening to me.