15

Avi Pov
I woke up when someone was gently shaking me and when i opened my eyes it was nayeon unnie who's smiling.

Unnie? I asked rubbing my eyes.

Hmm.. Is my baby still sleepy? She teased.

Unnie it's very early for teasing, I said as she chuckled.

It's already 9:30 so it's not that early, She said.

Oh really? I think i slept too much, I said scratching my nape cause of embarrassment.

It's ok... Do you remember what i've promise to you the other day? She asked.

Which one unnie? I asked.

The shopping for books one, She said as i widened my eyes.

Hey don't get too excited kiddo, Eat some breakfast first, She said as i chuckled.

It's too much unnie, I said.

What do you mean too much? Unnie asked.

Everything that your giving me is too much.. I also want to discipline myself and has to work hard to get those things, I said seriously cause i feel like a spoiled brat and i don't like the idea of it.

Hmm.... Ok if you clean my room and cook something for me.. If you can cook, then it'll be your prize, Unnie said looking confused of what she just said.

Sure unnie, I said and smiled at her.

I ate breakfast first before going to her room and when i went to unnies room it doesn't look like i have to clean anything cause it's already clean and spotless, I just came back down and decided to ask her what she wants to eat.

Unnie what do you want to eat? I asked as i saw her in the counter.

I'm actually full since i ate a full breakfast today, She said.

Ok then, I said and was about to walk out when she spoke again.

Hey where are you going kiddo? She asked as i turned around to face her.

You already finished everything that i was supposed to do unnie so i guess no books for me today but just call me if you need help in anything unnie i'll just be upstairs, I said and went straight upstairs without waiting for her answer.

I layed down on the bed as i close my eyes and after a minute i heard the door open.

Why did you came here hmm? Didn't i told you that were gonna buy some books? Nayeon unnie said as she sat beside me.

Like i said unnie it's too much and i still have to discipline myself, I said.

Aww, She said as i chuckled.

I feel like a spoiled brat unnie and i don't wanna be like that cause like i promised before that i don't wanna be a burden to any of you unnies, I said and i got startled when she pulled me into a tight hug.

Unnie? I asked.

You're never gonna be a burden to us and we're sorry if we gave you too much gifts cause we just want to see you smile and it's also our first time having someone younger with us in the family cause you know, Unnie said as i nodded.

You don't have to say sorry unnie i understand what you want to say, You can still see me smile but not by giving me something, I said as she nodded.

Gosh our avi has already grown up, She said wiping her fake tears.

Yahh unnie, I said and frown at her as she just giggled.