36

Mina's Pov
After she ate we helped her clean up as she was frowning at us the whole time.

What's with the face? Nayeon unnie ask as she noticed it.

I love you unnies but sometimes it's too much since your not even letting me do a single thing and act as if i can't take care of myself, She protest in a small voice which i find cute.

We're just not letting you move that much since you just woke up from a surgery, Jihyo unnie said as all of us nodded.

She just sighed in defeat since there's almost a dozen of us who wants the best for her while she the only one who's being stubborn.

We're still looking at her waiting on what she'll say next but she stayed quiet and pulled her blanket as she hid on it.

Someone's sulking, Jihyo unnie said but y/n didn't bother as she wasn't moving at all.

All of us just looked at each other and the others were mouthing at nayeon unnie to call her again.

Y/niee~ baby? She said while tapping her gently but she didn't budge.

Is she already asleep? Dahyun said as we all heard some small snores.

I guess she's really tired, Jeongyeon unnie said as the others nodded.

We should rest too.. You all can go home now, we'll keep an eye on her, Jihyo unnie said.

I'm not leaving, Jeongyeon unnie and i said in unison.

Me too, Tzuyu said as unnie and i look at her with a face that tells her she can't do that.

But i want to stay... she said in a small voice as unnie and i look at each other.

Fine, you can stay as long as you'll not stay up late, Unnie said as tzuyu nodded with a smile plastered on her face.

As the others left we all changed our clothes as jeongyeon and nayeon unnie are setting up the couch, they also made sure that the blankets are warm.

Are they our mother? Tzuyu whispered beside me as i giggled at her.

I also don't know, i playfully shrugged my shoulders.

By the way, are you comfortable? Or do you need anything? I asked her since i'm still concerned even though she looks fine.. i just can't help to check on them whenever i'm worried, just to give myself a peace of mind.

Yes unnie.. Are you? She asked me back as i nodded with a smile.

After that we all settled down at the couch and had a quiet conversation about each other while constantly bringing up y/n from time to time.

We couldn't thank them enough for what they've done to y/n, They've basically helped her so much and even love her for that short amount of time they've spent with her and i could tell that they already adored y/n.

Some of us were now asleep but of course i wasn't, I'm seating beside y/n's bed staring at her in a vulnerable way.

I hope she doesn't get tired of fighting... She'd been through a lot with us and without us which is sad to think about.