12

Avi's Pov
Tonight is christmas eve and i don't even have any gifts for the unnies, They've done so much for me in the past few days and they really meant what they said about treating me like a real family.

I don't have any money and i won't ask them cause it'll embarrassing to do so, I just tried thinking a way to give them atleast something that they'll love and i won't have to buy it.

While i was scrolling through the laptop that they let me borrow i saw a video of how to make a paper ring so i watched it carefully and tried to make one, I actually made a decent looking ring on my first try.

I then thought about making them each one and also made a letter with it and hope they'll like it.

After an hour i finally finished it and thankfully the unnies didn't bother to check on me, I also made a handmade envelope to put the letter in and everything looks good.

Jennie and jisoo unnie also slept with us last night... Unnies home or should i say mansion has a movie theater so the five of us binge-watch and also fell asleep in there.

I'm feeling happy and contented these past few days but i'm getting a little bit scared cause what if i won't get to remember anything from my past, I'm also getting worried about my biological family cause they might be looking for me everywhere and here i am being happy with other people that's supposed to be them.

While i'm lost in my thoughts jihyo unnie started calling me and before i go down i checked the time and it's already 4:20 pm.

Unnies said that were gonna have a picnic at a nearby park and when i got down to my surprise they bought 3 bicycles for us to use and they gave me the pink one which made me jump and smiled widely, I thanked them multiple times which cause them to laugh.

Jihyo, Jisoo, and I were using the bike since nayeon unnie didn't want to use hers and talk to jennie unnie instead, It took me 10 mins to learn how to ride it which surprised them but what can i say i'm a fast learner.

When we arrived i helped jihyo unnie set up the picnic mat and after that jisoo, jennie, and nayeon unnie started talking again but jihyo unnie and i didn't bother to listen instead i cling into her the whole time.

After a few minutes i suddenly felt a headache so i gave my head a little massage thinking it would go away and it did but i felt someone's gaze on me, It was jihyo unnie looking at me.

Are you ok? She asked me.

Yeah unnie it's nothing, I said convincing her that i'm really ok but she doesn't look convinced.

Are you sure? She asked again and i just gave her a nod.

After that she stopped asking me and had fun, They played frisbee and badminton since jihyo unnie didn't want me to get tired cause of my freaking asthma.

Nayeon unnie said that it's been a year since they last did this cause of their busy schedule and even if they had a day-off they would most likely spend it at home or shopping, I'm so happy to see them smiling.

After that the four of them got exhausted and decided to go back home, When we got the unnies are taking a rest in the couch so i decided to go in my room to have some nap cause i didn't have enough sleep last night out of excitement.

I was laying on the bed trying to sleep but i heard the door opened so i opened my eyes and look who it was and it's jihyo unnie.

Unnie what are you doing here? Do you need anything? I asked as she walk towards the bed and sat beside me.

Oh no i'm just gonna ask you something, She said.