9

Jeongyeon Pov
Mina and i were just chilling and watching some movies when i decided to call chaeyoung and ask where are they cause they said that they'll be back before 11 and it's already 11:30 but after that call i got worried cause of what i heard.

Mina also heard it since i put it on speaker mode and she didn't even move an inch after hearing what dahyun said.

Unnie did i heard it right? She asked.

I don't know i'm trying to text chaeyoung but she's not answering, I said.

What is happening to our family? Why is it tzuyu this time? Mina said and lower her head.

I don't know if we did something wrong cause it feels like a punishment, I said.

I can't lose another sister unnie it's too much, She said.

We won't so let's just wait for them and hope that they'll safely arrive, I said and she nodded.

After 30 mins they still haven't come so we just waited patiently cause they promise to bring her home safely and they always keep their promises and we also trust them.

After a few more minutes we heard a knock on the door and we quickly walk up there, When i open the door i saw dahyun and chaeyoung carrying tzuyu who's all wet and she looks drunk cause her face is red like a tomato.

Hey what happend and about what we heard earlier?? I asked and no one answered.

Oh right come in first, I said and they walk toward the sofa putting tzuyu down.

So can you explain now what happend? I asked.

Uhm sure unnie, Dahyun said.

First of all were so sorry that we didn't watch tzuyu out properly which led her to get drunk, Dahyun said and chaeyoung continued it by explaining what had happend and the two of us were both shocked and worried cause they said that tzuyu got almost hit by a car.

We're so sorry unnie for not paying attention when were with her, Dahyun said.

Don't worry it's not your fault and we trust you, ok? I said and they both nodded. 

We'll go home now unnie since it's getting late we'll just check on tzuyu tomorrow, Chaeyoung said and i nodded.

When they left mina is already taking care of tzuyu by changing her clothes into a comfortable one and we took her upstairs.

We then just sleep beside her cause were too lazy to go in our own bedrooms besides it's also late.

I woke up when i heard something from the bathroom and also saw mina stood up so we both went to the bathroom and saw tzuyu kneeling down while throwing up.

Hey are you ok? Mina ask as we held her hair to not get in the way.

Yes unnie it's just a hangover and i think i drank too much yesterday, She said as she sneeze.

You think? Chaeyoung said that you drank 5 whole bottles of soju?? I said which made her shocked.

R-really? She asked and i nodded.

What else did they tell you unnie? She asked.

I don't know if we should tell her about the fact that she almost got hit by a car but to think of it we don't want her to worry so we stayed quiet about it and told her something funny to change the topic.

As we we're talking i notice that tzuyu seems to be coughing a lot and she doesn't look good either so i check her forehead and i'm right, She's sick.

You don't have to come at the office today, I said as they both look at me confused.