2

Tzuyu Pov
We first both ate some takeouts cause neither of us knew how to cook and even if we know we're too lazy to do so.

After eating we went back to the fort and it's already 8:00 when we watch some movies.

I was texting mina unnie when my shoulders suddenly felt so heavy, i look beside me to see a sleeping y/n.

I don't know if i'll move her or not cause she might wake up if i did that,
I put my phone down then adjust my position slowly.

After 10 mins y/n woke up from her nap and her face is getting kinda red like a tomato which made me kinda worried.

Hey are you ok? I asked and she just nods but then after that she held her chest like something it was hurting and i knew what will happen next so i rushed out of there to find her inhaler.

When i found it i quickly ran back to her and gave it, i was supporting her back so she won't have to lay on the cold floor while holding onto her shoulders.

After taking 10 puffs she can breath properly again and i don't know if i'll tell this to the unnies since they might freak out about it and come home so i didn't mind cause it might ruined their night and after all y/n is now ok.

Y/n sat up properly and i just watched her stared somewhere blankly, i also noticed the tears forming in her eyes as it started falling.

She covered her face with her hands and continued sobbing, So i rubbed her back to comfort her.

She's crying since this is the first time having an asthma attack and it suprised her, i think the panic of her also made it worst that's why.

She hugged me while comforting her and continued crying on my shoulders.

Unnie i'm scared, she said in a low voice.

It's ok, everything will be ok just trust me, i said and she just nodded thankfully she stopped crying after that.

I was wiping her tears with my thumb and i didn't realize i'm tearing up when y/n did the same thing to me.

Unnie don't cry, She said in a soft voice.

I'm not crying, I said then chuckled while wiping my tears away.

We left the fort in there and went up to her room since i'm gonna sleep with her tonight.

When we both layed in the bed she hugged me really tight like there's no tomorrow.

I can't breath, i joked so she pulled away and pout.

Ok i can breath now you can hug me again, I said then open my arms for her but she didn't respond instead i hug her and she hugged me back as we both giggled.

We talk for a little bit and after that we both went to sleep but before i sleep i nearly forgot that i was texting mina unnie.

I quickly checked my phone and there's 20 missed calls from her and 28 unread messages.

I texted her but it's too late cause i already heard a car pulling up in the driveway so i just hug y/n tight and tried to sleep cause i know what will happen next.

Mina Pov
I was with sana and momo at a club enjoying and it's really fun to be with them again since sana is just non-stop talking about some things and momo just keep eating. (typical momo)

We had some few drinks but were not planning to get drunk since we still needs to drive, I'm also texting tzuyu asking if they're ok.