30

Note: Before you continue reading this chapter please read the chapter 28 first since i've change some scenarios in there so that you'll understand this one.

Thank you, have fun reading~

Dahyun Pov
All five of us were left with tzuyu when jeongyeon and mina unnie who's rushing when they left saying that they were just gonna go somewhere real quick.

While chaeyoung and i was talking to tzuyu.. It seems like somethings wrong with her, She seems uncomfortable with something as she keeps moving around and frowning.

Are you good? Chaeyoung asked when she noticed it too.

My body is suddenly aching so bad and it's so cold, She said as she hugged the blanket tighter.

None of us turn up the temperature, I said.

Then why the freak is it so cold? She asked as we notice her shivering.

Suddenly momo unnie stepped in as she touched tzuyu's forehead by the back of her hand which startled her.

You feel feverish, Unnie said which surprised the 4 of us.

Ohh freak.. She said as all of us knew what was happening.

I'll just call a doctor to not make things worst, Sana unnie said as she left.

After a few minutes unnie came back with a doctor and a nurse beside him, He check on her as we all patiently waited.

May we know what's wrong? Momo unnie asked as theg finished.

She has a fever... Do you overworked yourself lately? He asked tzuyu as she just lowered her head.

A rest will do and also medicine, He said as we all nodded.

Also.. You might also have to stay for a few more days until her body is finally settled, The doctor said as we thank him before he left.

That's lame, Tzuyu mumbled but we all heard it as our gaze diverted to her who's rolling her eyes.

But it's for the best, Momo unnie said.

Still unnie.. I'm perfectly fine earlier and now they're telling me that i have a fever just cause of a body ache?? She frustratedly said as she crossed her arms.

She looks scary when she's angry, Chaeyoung whispered which made tzuyu frown and look at us straight in our eyes.

We swear if looks could kill someone then we'll be probably be death right now since we could also feel the tense atmosphere around us.

She's really mina's sister... They maybe quiet most of the time but their looks can kill someone when they're angry, Sana unnie joked as we all giggled but tzuyu ignored us as she turn her back at us.

Not the great time to joke unnie, I whispered as she mouthed an 'i'm sorry'

All four of us just sat at the couch since tzuyu is not in the mood to talk to someone.. But while we were talking about some stuff we all stopped when we all hear her whispering something under her breath so we came up to her and she looks uneasy.