28

Jeongyeon Pov
It felt like a heavy weight lifted from my chest as everything happened so fast, I could still imagine her face from earlier.

I didn't asked the two women earlier cause it'll be weird for me if i would just came up to them and ask about
y/n, Also i want the others to know about this and i know that it'll help tzuyu a lot when she'll hear the news.

When i walked back in mina, sana, and momo were playing jenga while dahyun and chaeyoung were besides tzuyu's bed talking to her.

I called mina first cause i need some advice on how i'll say it to them especially to tzuyu, And also a courage for me to speak without stuttering.

Do you need something unnie? She asked me with a smile tugging her lips but it soon fades away as she saw me looking worried.

Did the doctor said something? She asked again so i took a deep breath before speaking.

I have some great news for all of us, I said as her worried face changed into a confused one.

What is it unnie? She ask as she smiled at me again.

It's about y/n, As soon as i said it i notice her eyes sparkled upon hearing it.

Did they found her?? She asked softly but with a hint of excitement.

I found her... I saw her just now... We're in the same building as her, I said as she looked completely shocked.

Here? At the hospital? Did something happend to her? She asked.

I don't know if she is but that's what we'll figure out, I said.

The two of us were smiling because of it but i'm still feeling apprehensive cause were not yet sure about her current condition.

But we need to tell the others first before we'll find out more information about her, I said as mina nodded.

I'm sure tzuyu will be happy to hear this, She said.

I know... But i don't know how to say it to them, I said.

Just say it casually unnie.. I'll be beside you, She said and i quickly pulled her in for a hug which surprised her.

I'll promise to be responsible and take care of all three of you right this time, I whispered to her.

Your more than enough unnie.. You don't know how much you've sacrificed for our family and i just wanted to say that you're a great unnie and i'll always adore you, She said which made me emotional.

Don't cry unnie.. They might think your weird, She joked which made all my tears backed out as i giggled instead and hugged her one last time before pulling away.

I faked a cough as all of their attention goes to me, They all look pretty confused but as they were about to look away i spoke.

I have some big news, I said as they waited for me to continue.

I found y/n, I said as everyone gasp cause of shockness.

Where is she unnie? When we'll see her? They all bombarded me with questions.

Calm down, I said as they all went quiet.

She's in the same building as us right now, I added and noticed how they have mixed reactions.

What is she doing here? is she fine? Tzuyu asked desperate for an answer.

We don't know anything yet since we want you guys to know first, I said.