33

Dahyun Pov
We've been having quite some fun since chaeng played some songs as we all danced to it, Luckily we're the only ones up here cause if there's other people then they might think we're crazy.

We didn't know that we've been here for hours as tzuyu suddenly stopped the music making the two of us look at her.

There's 10 more minutes left before new year, She said which shocked us both.

Eh?!! I thought we've only been here for an hour, Chaeyoung said as tzuyu shook her head.

Nope.. now that it's nearly new year mind if you share the things y'all want to change or happen? She asked.

I just want everything to stay the same with everyone being healthy and happy, Chaeyoung proudly said.

Yeah me too, I said.

Oh i thought you both wish to grow up atleast one inch next year, She said giggling as we glared at her.

Yeah right look at me that way even though it'll never work on me, She said while she took a sip from a drink.

Tzuyu-ah, how can you be so savage when your sisters weren't?
I said.

Well maybe i'm adopted? She asked confused by her own question.

Nah your not you all look pretty and elegant so there's no way your adopted, Chaeyoung butted in.

Well what if i am? Tzuyu asked again.

I'll just ask unnie about it and maybe i'm not your cousin and we'll both lose contact with each other cause you two knows the truth and your not telling me about it, She added looking pretty terrified.

Woah woah calm down tzuyu.. You better slow your brain down,
I said.

Yeah there's no way i'm adopted cause i'm just not, She said calmly.

Wait didn't you just look pretty terrified a minute ago? Chaeyoung said as she shrugged her shoulders.

You're weird, Chaeyoung added.

Yeah i think alcohol is already hitting me, Tzuyu casually said which made the two of us shocked.

Yaah didn't we told you to not drink? I said as i frowned at her.

I can drink cause it'll not affect my current condition, She said.

You're really stubborn, I said as i clicked my tongue.

Come on just drink.. Here, She said handing us some bottles.

How did you even brought it up here? Chaeyoung asked as she once again shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

I'll not drink cause the unnies might smell the alcohol and you'll still need someone to bring you back in your room to clean you up if you drank too much, I said.

I'm just gonna drink a bottle cause i don't wanna deal with hangover for the first day of the year, Chaeyoung said.

Hmm.. i'll just finish this up then i'm good to go, Tzuyu said.

You better be, cause the unnies will kill us when they found out that we let you drink, I said as chaeyoung nodded as she just laughed it off.