20

Dahyun Pov
I'm still shocked about what jeongyeon unnie said to us earlier, What does she mean about it?

Does she think that me and tzuyu are a thing? Me and tzuyu are always together after that incident since i always advise her somethings and she always talks to me a lot unlike before and i could tell that she's been in a lot of problems lately.

While i was lost in my thoughts i didn't realize we were already in the store and i just snapped out when chaeyoung called me.

Unnie, what are you thinking earlier? She asked while pushing the cart and we were already inside the grocery.

It's nothing, I said.

Yeah right, She said.

It's just the others whose teasing me earlier, I said making her chuckled.

Which one of them? Tzuyu or jeongyeon unnie? She asked.

Jeongyeon unnie, I said then pout.

Ohhh~ when you and tzuyu were bickering? She said that you two might fall at each other, She said.

Yeah that one, I said then sighed.

Maybe jeongyeon unnie is right, She said as her lips formed a smirk and quickly started to walk away from me.

Yahhh it's not... Why are y'all thinking like that? I said and catch up to her.

Cause i also seem to notice that your always beside tzuyu-ah these days, She said.

Why? Is something wrong with that? I said.

There's nothing wrong with it unnie but atleast try to not always sit beside her while we're eating and don't come to her room every night, She teasingly said making me speechless.

W-What? You don't understand everything or why i'm doing that, I said.

I do understand unnie... You like her right? I mean there's nothing wrong with it cause you can be together since we're not biologically cousins, She said.

It's not like that, I said defending myself.

I don't like her romantically, I added.

I didn't said you like her romantically though, She said and look at me teasingly.

Yahhh stop it, I said and walk away from her.

I then just find where momo unnie and tzuyu were cause chaeyoung was just teasing me the whole time.

When i saw them tzuyu suddenly called me and showed me the chocolate i love then said she'll buy it for me.

I didn't notice that chaeyoung was behind me cause she tap me from the back and i heard her teasing while whispering it to me.

Momo unnie was looking at us since it looks like she heard what was chaeyoung saying but thankfully tzuyu left to find something.

Chaeyoung? Are they really?? Momo unnie exclaimed in shocked.

Idunno unnie but there's so many hints you know, Chaeyoung said.