11

-Reader discretion is advised-

Jeongyeon Pov
I woke up the two as we went to the groceries to get some ingredients we'll need later on.

Chaeyoung and dahyun are also gonna celebrate christmas with us since they're parents are on a business trip and they won't be back until January 7.

Their parents are always busy on their work and didn't spend most of their times with them like a normal family would do, They're lucky to have parents but it sucks when they don't even have time for them.

After that we went home and when we were pulling up into the driveway dahyun's car are already park besides mina's car so i assume that they're already here, Why did they come so early?

Good morning unnie, Dahyun greeted me in a joyful way while smiling.

Why did you both come early this morning hmm? I asked while carrying the groceries to the counter.

We're just bored unnie since we really have nothing to do back home, Chaeyoung said.

Why didn't you clean your house then? I said looking at them.

The house is already clean unnie, Dahyun said as she grab a chocolate in our fridge.

Yah is this your house? I said and they both nodded.

Ok, if this is really your house then clean the bathroom, I said.

Aish unnie it's already clean, Chaeyoung said while frowning.

For me it's not so go clean it, I said firing back.

We'll just leave then, Chaeyoung said and Drag dahyun with her who looked startled as they both are walking through the door and stopped when they're infront of it.

Aren't you gonna stop us unnie? Chaeyoung ask as mina and i bursted out laughing.

No, so go on the door is right infront of you, I said.

Chaeyoung is just kidding unnie if she's gonna leave then i'm gonna stay, Dahyun said as she sat back at the couch and chaeyoung looks like a mad cub which is so cute.

Yah unnie what are you doing?!?! Chaeyoung said.

I didn't even agreed to go back since i'm too lazy to do it, so if your going back home then goodbye and be careful cause they might be mistaken to notice you as a kid, Dahyun said which made us laugh.

YAHHH UNNIE why are you so mean and savage at the same time?!?! Chaeyoung said and sat beside dahyun who's enjoying her chocolate.

Well tzuyu thought me that, Dahyun said as she smirked and chaeyoung just shook her head.

Speaking of tzuyu where is she? Chaeyoung asked as she look around.

Actually I also don't know have anyone see her? I asked since i didn't notice her ever since we got home.

Oh yeah unnie she said that she's gonna have a dinner with elkie and she'll be back later, Mina said as we nodded.

Hey you two, can you atleast come help us here? I said.

Sure unnie, Dahyun said and it looks like she already finished the chocolate.

Tzuyu Pov
Thanks to elkie unnie i finally got a chance to leave the house since she invited me to have some lunch cause she's just around the area.