5

Authors Note
While reading this chapter listen to
1 3 2 by jeongmitzu cause why not.

Y/n Pov
I woke up when i heard a mad voice talked it looks like he's talking to someone over the phone, I decided to listen but it was a bad idea.

When i was listening the guy said that they need to hide me and the other guy beside him said suncheon and it's very far from here so i hope we're not gonna go there.

After that the van started again and i decided to try escaping, I need to find a timing to do that and hope i will succeed.

After 30 mins of finding a right timing we finally stopped at a side of the road and it looks we have a flat tire.

The three guys we're fixing it and i could escape now but i need to be careful not to get caught.

It's easy for me to untie the rope on my hands since they removed the blindfold earlier and didn't mind to put it back.

I was quietly going out and thankfully they didn't notice it yet, then i took a deep breath and run as fast as i could so they couldn't catch up but what did i expect this was kinda open area so they saw me and chase me down.

Thankfully they didn't catch me up cause i ran fast and hid to a box on the side of the street, We're still in the city so it'll take them time to find me.

After a few minutes i didn't heard anyone so i peek a little from a hole and there's no one, I then came out the box so i could ask for help.

But as i was walking someone grabbed me by my shoulder and to my suprised it's one of the guy.. he hit me at my head as it bleeds but i managed to ran again and went to a nightmarket nearby so i escaped him quickly cause it's very crowded.

When i was finding someone to ask for help, a woman came up to me and ask me something but i didn't heard her and couldn't see her face very clearly and that's when i notice that my vision is getting a little blurry as everything went black.

Jeongyeon Pov
Tzuyu and i were downstairs on our phones when we heard glasses shattered from upstairs so we quickly ran there and went to mina's room cause she's the only one who's up here.

When we tried to open the door but it's lock so we begged for her to open the door cause we heard someone sobbing but she didn't open it so we got worried and i tried to look for the keys in her room.

I found it in a matter of seconds and opened the door, When we opened it we're very shocked to see some glasses scattered around the floor and mina who's trying to pick it up by pieces.

I quickly came up to stop her and she did, She cried on my shoulders and tzuyu is cleaning up the glasses.

While she was crying i also noticed that the picture that broke was a family picture of 4 of us, My heart started pounding and i think mina can hear it but i can't control it.

After a few minutes she finally calmed down and i decided to stay with her since i can't leave her like this.

When tzuyu went back down i talk to her and she let all the pain out and i hope that comforted her.

After an hour of talking she finally went to sleep but i can't, So i decided to go down and get some milk.

When i got down i saw tzuyu on her laptop at the counter doing something and it's very late, i got curious and why is she up late at night so I went up to her and she look startled.

U-Unnie why are you still awake? It's very late, She asked.

I was supposed to ask you that? I said as she scratched her nape and smiled nervously.