16

Mina Pov
I was so devastated about what jeongyeon unnie told us earlier and it keeps bothering me about the fact that y/n got hurted again cause this is the second time that they hurted her....
It feels like everything is a punishment cause who wouldn't feel that if you heard someone you love got hurt.

Jeongyeon unnie told me to call tzuyu down but when i reach her room the door was locked, I called her but she wasn't answering so i just let her in there and went back down.

I told jeongyeon unnie about it and she understoods it so we decided to just bring her some foods after we eat.

I quickly finishes my food and prepare the foods that i'll bring to tzuyu's room, After i finish preparing it i came back upstairs.

I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so i called her softly until she opens the door, I know she can't resist me.

When she peeked through the door her eyes were swollen and tears are visible from her face, I gave her a smile as she fully opens the door to let me in.

Here have some breakfast, I said softly.

I don't have an appetite to eat unnie, She said looking down.

Tell me everything that's hurting you and i'll just listen, I said making her look at me confused.

Go on i'll just listen to you until you feel better, I said as she slightly nodded.

She let everything out and i'm happy about it so she don't have to think about it, After we talked i waited for her to finish the food so i could bring down the tray but as she was eating she suddenly spoke.

Unnie do you have anything to do today? She asked.

No.. Why did you ask? I said.

Oh nothing hehe, She said but i look at her while raising my left brow until she answer it.

She didn't answer instead she change the topic.

Oh right unnie does sana and momo unnie really gonna live with us? She asked.

I don't know.. Why? I asked.

Jeongyeon unnie is making a deal with both of them that if they manage to visit us for the whole week then she'll allow them, She said making my eyes widened.

Jinjja? I said.

Yeah unnie.. She said and took a bite from the bread.

I didn't think that my joke could turn into a serious matter, I said and chuckled.

That's fine unnie.. The more the merrier, She said and smiled widely making me giggled.

After a few more minutes she finally finish so i took the tray and was about to go downstairs when she suddenly called me.

Unnie, She said making me turn to her and hummed in response.

Thank you again.. I owe you a lot, She said making me smiled at her cuteness.

It's nothing tzuyu-ah, I said and leaving the room.

When i got down i was smiling the whole time and when sana saw me she was weirdly looking at me.

So who got you smiling like that hmm? She asked teasingly.

Tzuyu-ah.. of course, I said.

Is she ok? She asked as i nodded.

Hmm i hope you'll find y/n cause neither of you don't deserve this, She said.