23

Jisoo Pov
I felt very anxious about avi when the doctors took her in the emergency room since i can't go in there, I don't know what to do but i tried calming myself down first then thought of something positive.

I then tried calling jihyo but she wasn't answering so i just called jennie to come here cause i know she'll answer.

'Hello, Unnie? Jennie immediately picked up as soon as i called.

'Hey are you already on work? I asked.

'Not yet unnie since my schedule is after lunch' She said.

'Great, Can you please come to the Seoul hospital? I asked.

'WHY UNNIE? ARE YOU OK? She loudly said.

'Hey lower your voice down and yeah i'm fine' I said.

'Then why are you at the hospital? She asked.

'It's about avi.. Just go here then i'll explain to you everything' I said.

'Ok unnie i'm coming' Jennie said and quickly hung up.

I can't stay still so i just keep playing with my phone on my hands while looking at the door of the emergency room, I also remembered when we were on the car she whispered something to me earlier but i didn't hear it.

After 15 minutes jennie suddenly came in running while looking worried, Before she could say a word i stood up and hugged her while a tear escaped my eyes.

U-Unnie, What happend? Is s-she ok? A-Are you ok? Jennie asked stuttering.

I'm fine.. I don't know anything yet but i'm very scared for her, I said with a shaky voice.

I rarely cry infront of anyone but right now i can't hold back my tears as i kept thinking of what would happen to her.

Have the doctors talked to you? She asked and i just shook my head.

Everything's gonna be fine unnie, Jennie whispered as she was trying to calm me down.

I hope, I said.

By the way did you contact jihyo? Or even nayeon? Jennie said.

I tried to call jihyo but she wasn't answering and when i got to their house it looks like they already left, I said while wiping my tears away.

It looks like they're both busy since nayeon isn't answerig either, Jennie said as she tried calling nayeon.

They'll call back later so let's just wait for it, I said as she nodded.

After awhile of waiting some doctors and nurses came out of the emergency room while bringing avi with them somewhere.

I stood up and followed them as jennie hung up the phone since she tried calling them again and came with me.. When we saw avi she has an oxygen mask while she's sleeping, She doesn't look the same earlier this morning since her face looks very pale.

They brought her to a operating room which shocked both jennie and i cause we didn't think that it'll be this serious.

Your related to avi? He asked while looking at the paper as i nodded.

As i can see here she had an amnesia right? He asked which i nodded again.

So she might be remembering her past or her memories are slowly coming back but her brain couldn't handle everything that's why she had an massive headache.. We've also run some test and it looks like she's been in thinking a lot or in short she's stressed which is pretty bad for her asthma since strong emotions are well known to trigger asthma, The doctor said.