14

Jihyo Pov
There's only 10 minutes left before christmas eve and all of us were busy running around the house fixing everything to be perfect.

I even got a cut on my finger but as soon as avi heard about it she came running towards me and treated it causing us to giggle at her cause it looks like she's a mom who's applying some band-aid even though she's the youngest among us.

Yah unnies why are you laughing? She asked as her brows furrowed.

Nothing... It's just that your too cute to look at, Nayeon unnie said teasing her.

Ok then i'm not gonna treat any of you if your hurt or something and no cuddles for you today nayeon unnie, Avi fired back as nayeon unnie widened her eyes.

Avi doesn't like teasing especially when she's serious that's why she's being like that.

hey i'm just joking why are you taking it seriously? Nayeon unnie said.

I'm a serious person unnie, And i've also decided to sleep with jihyo unnie later cause why not, Avi said which made me widened my smile as i started laughing at nayeon unnie teasing her about it.

Let's see if your serious now, Nayeon unnie said as she started tickling avi and she started giggling.

U-unnie stop it.... please s-stop, Avi continuously begged unnie to stop but unnie doesn't want to stop yet and we're actually having fun watching the two of them.

After a minute unnie finally stopped tickling her while avi was left defeated laying on the floor staring at the ceiling as we started laughing.

Are you ok smol bean? Jisoo unnie asked.

First of all i'm not small cause i'm taller than both of you and jihyo unnie, Avi savagely said while smirking.

Ok... let's pretend we didn't hear that, I said as jisoo unnie nodded.

But we did, Nayeon unnie teased as i rolled my eyes.

And second of all i'm gonna make the day of no cuddles a week for you nayeon unnie.... sorry i'm not sorry, Avi said it savagely again making us all laugh at nayeon unnie as she pouted.

So who do you want to cuddle now hmm? Nayeon unnie asked raising a brow.

All three of them unnie except you hehe, Avi said.

Hmm i see that your having a favoritism now huh? Nayeon unnie asked but avi just giggled at her.

Poor nayeon unnie can't receive cuddles from avi for a whole week, I teased sticking my tongue out as she mumbles something.

Unnie there's only 10 seconds left before christmas, Avi said as we all look at her and we can see her excitement on her smile.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2