21

Jisoo Pov
Avi asked me if we could play again but this time i couldn't read her expression since she wasn't looking at me when she asked.

When she stood up i followed her into the gaming room and when we started playing she was losing every single time which i teased her about it but instead of going with the flow she lowered her head as her shoulders move a couple times like she was crying.

Hey.. i'm just kidding, i said softly as i tapped her from the back.

She then look back to me and her eyes were already swollen as her face is already turning red.

I'm sorry, I added.

When are you gonna leave unnie?She asked which made me confused for a second.

Why did you asked? Do you want me to leave already? I asked.

No no it's just that i wanna sleep with someone tonight , She said.

Why me? Don't you want your nayeon and jihyo unnie? I asked.

I'm too shy to ask them and they're busy talking with each other, She said.

I can't sleep properly last night unnie, She added as i look at her worriedly.

Why? Is there something bothering you? I asked.

I'm thinking about my biological family unnie, She confesses.

Don't worry we'll find them, arasseo? I said but she agree or even nodded.

What if they don't want or love me? She said which took me by surprise.

Hey that's not true, I said and wiped her tears as it flows down her cheeks.

But what if it is true unnie? What am i gonna do? She said so i pointed my lap to come closer to me and stood up as she sat on my lap to hug me and buried her face on my neck as she continued crying.

If it's true then we're still here to love you, I said.

It hurts to think that way, She said.

Don't think like that just always remember the people around you that loves you more than you love them, I said.

Hmm.. when the unnies left i was so scared thinking that i'll be abandoned again, She said.

Do you think they'll leave you hmm? I said but she shook her head.

See, they can't leave you just like that, I said.

But my fear was more prevalent.. So i can't think positive that easily, she said.

Don't worry from now on i'll stay with you everyday, i said.

You don't have to do that unnie.. I just want to let my feelings out to someone, She said.

I want to do it avi, I said.

No unnie.. You just feel sorry for me that's why your doing that, Avi said and gave me a small smile as another tear escape her eyes.

Look... I love you ok? So please let me do this, I said.

I won't allow you unnie.. Just stay with me for the whole night and i'll be fine, She said as i hesitantly nodded since i was still worried for her.

Let's go play again, she said and tried to smile.

Let's just play tomorrow.. For now let's get you to sleep, I said and she just nodded.