35

Y/n's Pov
Ever since the people with unfamiliar faces left, The atmosphere around the room is very odd and quiet which is not like them.

But i sense some familiarity within those people, i can't just explain who they are or where i saw them.

Unnies, Is there something wrong? I asked as all four of them looked at me shaking their heads.

I could tell from your faces that you wanna say something, I said but they denied it as i sigh.

Are you hungry? Do you need anything? Nayeon unnie asked as i shook my head.

I just wanna ask something, I asked while fidgeting with my fingers but soon jihyo unnie took it and carefully held it as she signaled me to continue.

W-was it successful? I stuttered and closing my eyes tightly if ever they'll say a bad news.

It was avi.. you did great, Nayeon unnie softly spoke as i was met with 4 warm smiles as i opened my eyes again.

Thank you so much for making me strong and encouraging me to fight, I said.

You deserve to have a long life after all.. besides your still too precious for this world, Nayeon unnie said.

As she said that i remembered back when my mind didn't felt that way before, it feels like the world turned against me and i have to fight by myself... But then they came.

Wherever my biological family is, i hope they're happy even if I don't know if they care for me at all but i'll get used to this with just the four of them around me.. They already felt like home when they're around me.

Are you ok? Jihyo unnies voice snapped me out of my thoughts as i nodded.

Don't think too much.. Just remember to call any of us if you need anything, Unnie added as i nodded.

See i'm very lucky to have them.

Do you somehow feel tired or sleepy? Nayeon unnie said.

Kinda sleepy, I said.

Go on take a little nap and when you wake up you'll have to eat something, ok? Unnie said as i nodded.

*time skip*

As i opened my eyes i was met with nayeon unnie who was smiling at me as she's playing with my hand.

Time to eat, She said as i slowly sat up when unnie is pulled the table closer to her.

Say ahhh, Unnie said as she held up a spoon with food infront of my mouth.

Unnie your treating me like a baby, I said as i pouted at her as she giggled.

Why are you pouting? It's not cute, She said as she continued giggling.

Mean, i whispered but loud enough for her to hear it.

What did you say? She asked as i shrugged my shoulders.

Can i just eat peacefully? I said.

Nope.. i'll feed you cause i want to so open up, She said again and i just opened my mouth and quickly ate cause unnie is laughing at me the whole time.

By the way unnie, where are the others? I asked.

They quickly ran some errands but don't worry they'll be back soon, She said as i nodded.

I'm gonna tell jihyo unnie about what you did to me, I said as i stuck my tongue out.

Nooo she'll scold me about forcing you, She said as she pouted but i just shook my head and smiled at her.