27

Avi's Pov
I just woke up from my nap when i felt something touched my forehead, When i opened my eyes it was met by nayeon unnie smile.

Didn't mean to wake you up, She said but i carefully sat up and hug her which she happily returned.

Seems like you had a good sleep, She said as i pulled out of the hug.

Where's mine? Jisoo unnie butts in as she stood beside me waiting.

Come here unnie, I opened my arms for her and give her multiple kisses in the cheek then i whispered her something.

'Can we play unnie? Since this may be the last time we may do this' I asked as i let out a sad chuckle and unnie was too speechless at first but later on agreed.

'Sure, But please don't say anything like that' She said and i could see the worried look in her eyes.

'I'm sorry unnie' I said as she soothed my back and gave me a small smile.

Yah~ That's unfair, Our gaze diverted at nayeon unnie who's sulking.

What's with your face unnie? i asked pretty confuse.

Why does she get many kisses when you only hugged me? She said then pout at us.

I didn't say anything else and quickly did the same to her since she'll continue doing that if i didn't and how could i even resist her?

After that jisoo unnie got her nintendo as we played for an hour but in the middle of the game.

I suddenly felt pretty ashamed of myself cause even though they said it's fine to borrow from them it still feels like i'm doing or asking too much.

After we played my mood pretty much downsize.. I stayed quiet and just tried to not ask for anything for a few minutes.

I've been like that for 2 hours and i could tell that both of them were kinda confused on how i'm acting but i feel like it'll be better for me to just not talk for awhile.

But then nayeon and jisoo unnie gave me some snacks and started to talk to me sharing some stories, I just listened to them but later on nayeon unnie asked me if i'm ok and i said yes even though i'm not.

All of us got startled when jihyo and jennie unnie joyfully walked right in as they look so energized.

Why did you both drink? Nayeon unnie blurted out making the two unnies surprised but just laughed at unnies sentence.

We didn't, Jihyo unnie said but the two unnies were not buying it.

We swear we're just happy, Jennie unnie defended themselves as the two unnies later on nodded.

It's already 10 at night and all of them are already sleeping cause they're pretty tired but here i am wide awake while staring at them one by one.

They put me to sleep earlier.. Or so they thought, I didn't actually fell asleep but pretended like i was and when the room became quiet i look up to see them all peacefully sleeping.

I'm in deep thoughts thinking i'm being a burden again cause everytime i'll realize i'm at the hospital i feel so bad for nayeon and jihyo unnie for taking care of someone like me.

All i can do is show them all my love that build throughout the time we've spent together.. I don't know if i'd still be breathing if it weren't for them who helped me and took great care of me.

Tomorrow will be the operation and i feel so nervous.. I'm trying to not feel this way cause of my asthma but it makes me feel uneasy thinking of the possibilities of what'll happen to me tomorrow, Especially that it'll be new year's eve.