25

Nayeon Pov
It's already 1:00 and avi hasn't wake up yet.. I was just sitting right next to her the whole time waiting for her to have consciousness again.

My heart is still aching just by looking at her and the minutes that passed by feels like an eternity while waiting for her to atleast move her fingers.

I can't think of anything right now except for avi.. She's been on my mind ever since they called me saying she'd been rushed here.

While i'm staring at avi's hands someone tapped me by my shoulders and when i look back it was jihyo.

We're gonna buy some lunch unnie, Do you want anything specific? She ask.

A gimbap would be enough, I said and turned my gaze back to avi.

Aren't you hungry unnie? I mean gimbap wouldn't be enough for you, She asked.

I'll just eat more later after avi wakes up, I said and she just sighed before going out with jennie.

After that jisoo sat at the chair on the other side of the bed and started talking about what happend earlier.

What startled me is that i could tell that jisoo was on the verge of crying while telling the story as her voice became shaky and she cleared her throat a few times.

She was apologizing for some reason which made me confused so i just stood up and went by her side to comfort her and tell her that it's no one's fault.. When she look at me i saw her teary eyes as she hugged my waist and cried.

While she was crying i hugged her back but i'm still gazing on avi and that's when i notice one of her fingers finally moved.

A-avi, i said which made jisoo turned her head on avi's direction as she slowly opens her eyes.

u-unnie, avi said who look pretty drowsy and sounded weakly.

do you need anything baby? I asked and came up to her side as i held her hands.

i'm gonna call the doctor, Jisoo said and quickly head out as i held avi's hands.

c-can i have some water unnie? She asked and i quickly get the bottled water on the bedside table.

I assist her back and was holding the bottle for her as she slowly sat up to drink.. I slowly rubbed her back as she finished drinking and slowly lay back down.

After that the doctor came in to check on her so i step aside.. Avi looks frightened and her hands were shaking so i quickly held it as soon as i saw it, she's having an panic attack which is making me anxious.

As soon as the doctor finish jihyo and jennie came in, Jihyo quickly put the foods down on the table and rushed on the other side of avi.

Finally your awake, She said and gently held her hand.

Can i talk to one of you Ms.seong? The doctor asked and i just step outside with him since jihyo needs some time with avi.

How is she doc? I asked.

She's not doing great as we thought she would and i've also noticed her having panic attacks earlier and it could've been an asthma attack if i didn't give her something to calm down, The doctor said as i sighed.