10

Nayeon Pov
When we got home avi opened her arms again so i quickly hugged her causing jihyo to get annoyed.

Aish avi why do you always wants nayeon unnies hug, don't you want mine? She asked.

You said your tired of hugs and besides unnie was quicker than you, Avi said.

I didn't said that i'm tired, Jihyo said trying to defend herself.

Ok unnie join in, Avi said opening her other arm to give jihyo a space and she quickly hug her and it turn into a group hug.

Are you feeling better now? I asked.

Almost unnie but i'm craving on something, She said.

What is it then? Jihyo asked.

French fries, Avi said.

Ok then i'm gonna order it, is there any other thing you want? Jihyo said.

Maybe burger unnie, Avi said.

No drinks? Jihyo asked.

Nope i'll just have water for today, She said.

Ok it'll arrived in 15 mins, Jihyo said which made me glance at her.

Where's mine?? I asked.

Nah your good and that's your punishment for always hugging avi, She said as avi started laughing at us.

Don't worry unnie i'll give you some, Avi said as she wink at me.

Avi you betrayed me, Jihyo jokingly said as she wiped her fake tears.

That's because you don't like my cuddles, She said and pouted at us which made us laugh.         

When the food came as avi promised she gave me a bite which made jihyo glance at us for the whole time but avi gave her some too.

*time skip*
It's now 5:00 and avi is in her room taking a rest while jihyo left and went back to the mall to buy some gifts for avi.

We decided to give her a phone just in case we're not with her and it's our present for her even though she's not asking for it we know it's too boring without it.

We also hired a private tutor for her since she can't go to school cause we don't have her birth certificate or even her real identity and we also want to keep it low-key from the public that we have a little sister since fans nowadays are crossing the lines too much.

It looks like avi is having alot of fun too and we hope she isn't thinking too much cause it might lead to something bad again.

I'm just on my phone scrolling through social media when suddenly i heard someone sobbing, I quickly look around just to find avi crying.

Hey what happend? Why are you crying? I asked and quickly pulled her into my shoulder to stop her from crying.

Unnie my heart can't take it, She said which made me worried.

Does something hurt? I asked panicking.

No unnie but this book is too much, She said which made me surprised and wants to laugh so bad.

What about it? I asked holding my laugh.

Tragic love story unnie they can't be together cause the world is against them but they didn't care and chose to fight for their love but in the end they still can't be together cause the girl died, She said and tears continued coming out from her eyes cause my sleeves is getting wet but it really doesn't matter.