18

Nayeon Pov
Today was a blast especially having avi with us, We were enjoying and spending the whole day on ourselves like the three of us are the only people that exist.

But in the middle of that avi got an asthma attack.. Jihyo and I both panicked at first but after awhile avi was finally fine.

The most funny part about it was avi is the one who's calming us down cause both of us were freaking out.

It's so sad to think that we'll leave her tomorrow and we'll need to work again... I love my job but sometimes i just need to take a break or a good rest for maybe a month or so.

It's only 8:00 and the two of us were on the couch, I'm just using my phone while avi is taking a nap and jihyo is at the kitchen preparing our food.. We haven't eaten dinner yet so i might have to wake this smol bean up.

Hey wake up sleepyhead, I softly said as i gently shake her.

She quickly opens her eyes making me giggled..

Come on let's eat, I said.

Ok unnie.. You can go first i'll just fix my hair, She said as i nodded and went in the dining table where jihyo was already sitting.

Did you wake her up? She asked as i nodded.

Woah i've never seen this so many home cooked meals before, I said amazed by how jihyo cooked all of this.

I'm the best? Aren't I? Jihyo said.

Hmm kinda, I said but she doesn't look satisfied on what i said making me laugh at her.

Wahh unnie why are there so many food? Avi said as she sat beside me.

Why don't you like it? Jihyo asked avi.

I love it unnie, Avi said making jihyo smile.

Alright.. Less talking more eating, I said as we started eating and it was so delicious to eat freshly home cooked meals again for so long.

The routine of our dinner before or back when it's just the two of us were always take outs or delivery since we always come home midnight and it's tiring to cook.

But when avi came we both tried to cook again since we prefer to be more nutritious for her.

After we ate all three of us were chilling in the couch but avi is cuddling jihyo like she doesn't want to let go.. She also did that to me earlier and it's super warm.

It's now 10:00 which means it's bedtime for us which is kinda frustrating to think that this day is already over.

We all went to our rooms and sleep but in the middle of the night someone knocked on my door causing me to wake up.. I just told her to come in and it's avi.

When she got in she came running to me and hug me as tight as possible which startled me.

Hey are you ok? I softly ask.

Yeah unnie just having nightmares hehe, She said.

Can i hug you for awhile? She asked as i nodded.