29

Nayeon Pov
The three of them came back and it's only 10:00 am when someone knock on the door.. I opened it and i was met by a nurse.

Good morning ma'am, She said.

Good morning too.. Are you gonna check up on her again? I asked confused while pointing out avi.

Ahh no ma'am i just need to talk to one of her guardians please, She said which made me confused so i stepped out of the room as we talked outside.

Uhm... Does it have anything to do with the surgery? I asked as she shook her head.

Someone wants to know some information about the patient and we need to have an approval from the guardian before giving it to them, She said.

Eh? Information about her? May we know their reason? I asked.

They submitted here that she's the patient sister, She said making me shocked.

S-sister? I asked as she look confused.

Is there something wrong ma'am? She asked as i quickly shook my head.

May i know her name? I asked.

Han Jeongyeon, She said which made me uneasy.

Can w-we see her before approving? I asked.

I'll be asking her ma'am, May i please get your number so i could give it to her? She asked as i gave her my number.

Thank you for your time, She said before leaving as i thanked her too.

I'm too speechless cause we've finally got something from her biological family.

When i walk back in jihyo was looking at me and i could already read the look in her eyes as she's asking about what happened.

I signaled her to come closer to me as she did and i whispered something to her which made her gasp.

Is everything ok, unnie? Avi asked when she heard it as we both just nodded and talked as far as possible from her.

Are you sure that she's really related to her? She ask me as i shrug my shoulders.

That's why we'll get in-touch with her and how does she even know that avi's here when she's not related to her? I asked which made her speechless.

So it means that they've been finding her, I added.

Well that's a relief.. Cause i've been worrying about what happened on her in the past i thought she experienced being abused but maybe something else happened that we'll find out sooner or later, She said as i nodded in agreement.

I'm kinda nervous meeting someone who's related to her, She added.

I am too but let's just hope for the best, I said as she nodded.

It'll be better if maybe avi can see them before her surgery later but we're lack of time and it might make avi's situation worse like triggering her past memories that she temporarily forgotten, She said which made me agreed.

I just hope we can get in-touch with her later so we can tell her about avi's condition cause i know that she's worried for her sister, I said.

But for now let's focus on avi cause we only have a few hours left, She said and she pointed out the clock as i look at it and she's right.

We didn't waste anytime so we came back to her to keep her occupied for a little while until lunch.

I notice that she was spacing out the whole time while we're talking to her which concerned me, I'm worried that she might be thinking some bad stuff for her to handle.