Prologue

The Han family is one of the most powerful real state company in seoul, especially it is being managed by 3 sisters who work their way up on the top without the help of their parents since they both died in a car accident back when they were kids.

The 3 sisters are architects and designed some of the famous celebrities home and they're also known for their unique designs.

They also have a little sister which they treat like a princess (but not the spoiled one), they give her all the love she needs like what their parents would do if they were alive.

Y/n never got to experienced the love from their parents since she was just 7 months old and her sisters was 7, 9, and 11 yrs old when the tragedy happend.

Her sister also explained everything to her since they don't want to lie or hurt her, The three of them is always there for her whenever she needs them.

It's been 13 yrs and Y/n is now 14 yrs old, tzuyu is 21, Mina is 23 and jeongyeon is 25.

Y/n Pov
Christmas is two weeks away and i decided to buy some gifts for my unnies and i also asked luna my best friend to come with me.

Our class just ended and we went straight to the mall so we could go home early.

*time skip*
Were now in the mall and i don't know what gifts should i buy for them cause i don't know if they'll like it or not.

But when we're just walking around the mall a bracelet caught my eyes, It's was displayed outside and it was the exact thing that i was just thinking about. I walk inside to check it and thankfully it's not that expensive so bought it.

I just need a box to put it in and i'm also gonna try to buy them other stuff just in case they won't like this

After i bought it we started to walk around again and we came across a stuff toys store so we went in and i also found the perfect gift for them three.

I bought tzuyu unnie a bread stuff toy then a penguin for mina unnie and a ostrich one for jeongyeon unnie.

I think this will be enough i hope they'll like it, Before we leave the mall i treated luna some food for accompanying me in here.

After 15 mins i arrived home and i didn't saw one of the unnies car meaning they're still not home.

I quickly went inside and hid the gifts on my room cause they might arrived any moment.

Right after i left my room i heard mina unnies voice calling me so i went down to greet them.

When i got down i saw them on the counter so i ran to them and gave one by one a hug.

Hey where did you went? Jeongyeon unnie asked.

What do you mean unnie? I asked confused.

We saw you going in here while we're pulling up and your class ended 2hrs ago, She said.

Oh luna and i went to the mall to buy some things for our science project. I said then smiled so they won't be curious why i went to the mall.

Ah ok goodluck, She said as the two unnies mouthed fighting so i smiled at them.

I sigh in relief as they believe about it cause i don't know what i'll reason out if they didn't believe it.

We bought some donuts for you, Mina unnie said.

Thank you unnie, i said then smiled at them as i sat beside her and started eating.

Let's eat unnies, i said cause they're just staring at me while smiling.

We already ate before we left the office, Tzuyu unnie said as i just nod.

While i was eating the three of them went upstairs to change their clothes and i was left alone downstairs.

After i ate they still haven't come back so i went on our balcony to breath some fresh air but when i was looking out i saw our garden so i went there since it's so pretty and it's the perfect place to have some fresh air.

I was just admiring the flowers around but while i'm looking at a daffodil i was curious how it would smell since i never got to smell any flowers ever since i was a kid cause i've had a allergy but thankfully 5yrs ago the doctor said that it's gone.

After having a fresh air i went back inside but when i was opening the door i started sneezing and after that i just wiped my nose thinking it's just normal... After a minute my throat then got itchy so i scratch it but i started coughing, Since i'm panicking right now i called my unnies.

Authors Note:
Ctto to all the pictures that will be in this story and everything in this is just pure fanfiction.

I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error that will be in the story, English is not my first language so if there's any grammatical error just bare with it.... Nah i'm just kidding please inform me and i'll work on it.

Hope you'll like this one❤️

—Edited—