37

This chapter have a sensitive topic that might be triggering to other readers so feel free to skip this chapter if your uncomfortable.

-Reader discretion is advised-

Jeongyeon's Pov
After our conversation outside we all quickly came in the room just to see her asleep like nothing happened at all.

I love seeing her like this.. When she's not hurting at all. Cause it just keeps shattering my heart when i see her suffering and i can't even do anything to take it away from her.

While she's peacefully sleeping, We all quietly sat down and continued to stare at her.

Are we just gonna stare at her until she wakes up? Tzuyu said which made us snap back from reality.

Oh right.. You all can go back to sleep since it's just 3 in the morning, I said as all of them shook their head.

I won't be sleeping... Not after what happened, It's too scary, Nayeon said as jihyo and tzuyu nodded.

I was about to speak about what tzuyu just did but before i have a chance to say a word, mina beat me to it.

Tzuyu, Do you remember what you agreed on earlier right? If you can't sleep then i'll call dahyun and chaeyoung, I'm sure they're still at your hospital room since dahyun told me that she didn't have the energy to drive earlier, Mina said as tzuyu's eyes suddenly widened.

But that's even worse... It'll just make me even more worried about y/n, She said but mina and i shook our heads.

We know you'll be worried but you staying here and not having enough rest that you need, will bother us a lot, I said.

Like i said earlier i'll call up the two sisters to get you here and we promise you can comeback later in the morning after you have enough rest, ok? Mina said in a serious tone which sent me some goosebumps.

Tzuyu just slowly nodded while looking down. As i patted her back before she heavily sighed.

No need to disturb the two, unnie i'll just go there, Tzuyu said as she saw mina grabbing her phone.

It's better if those two will be the one to get you, i said but she shook her head and got her phone before standing up and walking out.

Hey if you don't want them to get you here then i'll accompany you, Mina said but she disagreed before closing the door.

Aish tzuyu, Mina added and was about to follow her out when i stopped her.

Don't mina, she's upset so let her be alone for awhile.. I said.

But she might go somewhere else rather than going back into her room, you know her unnie.. She worriedly said.

I don't think she'll go anywhere since she still wanna see y/n later in the morning and she's sharing her location with me, I said as mina look relieved.

I'm happy to hear that, But how come she only share her location with you? How about me? She said as she slighty pouted.

Maybe she forgot, I said and shrugged my shoulders before laughing quietly at her.

It's ok atleast i get to cuddle with her the whole night the other day, She proudly said which made me stop laughing.

She did? I don't believe you, I said but she opened her phone as she showed me a picture of tzuyu in a comfy position while hugging her and it looks like it was taken secretly.