24

Mina Pov
Tomorrow is already new year's eve and i'm still sad about the fact that y/n is still not with us celebrating it.

I was in the rooftop having a casual morning while drinking some hot chocolate since i'm not feeling about having coffee for today and this is y/n's favorite drink, She can drink or eat chocolate since she's not allergic to dairy.

I looked above the sky and took a picture of it from my phone as i added to it the albums of skies and more about beautiful sceneries like moon, sunrise, and sunset.

Y/n is obsessed with it that's why we would always take her to a place where we could see the sunset and star gaze together, She also has an camera which she used to bring along with her before.

I posted the picture on social media cause i would most likely be obsessed with it too and y/n is the reason behind it, One time when i was the only one who took her somewhere beautiful she explained to me why she loved looking at it.

She said that it makes her calm and comfortable whenever she just look at the plain sky... She also mentioned that she always thought about mom and dad whenever she'll look up that's why i started loving it too and what she said was true, It made me calm whenever i feel like i can't do anything anymore i'll just look up and remembered our family since they're my only strength that kept me going.

Loving someone and when you know that they love you back is like a therapy, I don't need a doctor if i can see my family or the people who are close to me smiles.. it just warm my heart and it's my medicine.

After that i went back inside cause the others might already be awake and as i was going down i bump into tzuyu who just got out of her room.

Good Morning, I greeted as she look startled.

Ohh didn't see you there unnie.. And Good Morning too, She said as i giggled.

Are you going out today? I asked.

Nope unnie... Why? She asked.

Wanna go star gazing later tonight? I asked which lit her face up.

Suree unnie.. Are we gonna invite the others? She asked.

Hmm maybe it'll be just the three of us, I said as she nodded.

We'll be doing it at the rooftop? She asked again.

Nope.. I'll take you both somewhere more beautiful and we can see the stars more clearer, I said as she nodded.

We both went down to see jeongyeon unnie sitting at the counter who looked stressed up.

What's wrong unnie? You don't look too good, I asked as i sat beside her.

It's about my design for my recent client... My team need it tomorrow for a presentation since the clients were kinda rushing us and i still haven't started working on it, She said.

We'll help you... right tzu? I asked tzuyu as she was drinking a water.

She got startled which made her choke on the water but later on nodded which made unnie and i giggled.

Just give us the list about their dream design and we'll try our best, Tzuyu said as i nodded.

No.. I can still work on it, Unnie said but we insisted.

Later on the three of us were at the living room scattered around the coffee table while planning the design.. It wasn't that long for us to finish since we always agreed on each other's opinion.