19

Jeongyeon Pov
When dahyun and tzuyu came home yesterday something feels off about them, I asked them about it but they just smiled at me.

I've been watching them closely but they just act normal as before when they're infront of us, Also last night dahyun went in tzuyu's room and when she came out she was smiling genuinely while tzuyu always sat besides dahyun everytime we're watching a movie.

They've been so close lately and always together are they- WAIT NO THIS COULDN'T BE TRUE?! ARE THEY REALLY??

Maybe i had a wrong idea since they've been close ever since and maybe they want to catch up on what they're up to lately... Pabo me for thinking that they're going out.

Also yesterday chaeyoung didn't got to buy a new bed cause the one she wants run out of stocks and the new ones will arrived 2 weeks from now so we'll have to go there again.

While i was preparing breakfast for us tzuyu came in yawning and sat at the counter as she rest her head on the table. 

Good Morning, I said.

Morning unnie, She respond not looking at me.

Why did you go down when your still sleepy? I said.

Chaeyoung and dahyun unnie slept with me last night and i woke up when i fell down from my bed cause there's no space for me to do so, Tzuyu said making me giggled.

You can sleep in my room, I suggested.

Welp bye unnie see you later and now i could say good morning, She said and quickly disappeared as i chuckled at her sillyness.

After awhile i'm still at the kitchen when a voice startled me as i was sipping from my coffee.

Good Morning Jeongyeon unnie, Dahyun said as she stretches her arms and sat at the counter table.

Good Morning too, I said.

Have you seen tzuyu by any chance unnie? Dahyun asked.

Didn't you went by her as you went here? I asked.

Nope.. So have you seen her? She said as her brows furrowed.

Yes she just came in here.. Why? I asked.

Oh nothing hehe, She said and laughed nervously.

I bet you and chaeyoung will be dead later when you see her, I said teasing her.

Eh? She look at me confused.

When she went down she was furious about the fact that she woke up when she fell down from her bed cause there's no space for her to lay back down cause of you and chaeyoung-ah, I said teasingly as i smirk at her.

Where is she now?? Dahyun ask out of panic.

She's in my room peacefully sleeping, I said.

Why are you even acting like that and kept asking for her? I asked.

Umm it's nothing unnie and uh i'll just wake chaeyoung up, She said and quickly left.