6

Someone's Pov
My sister and i were walking around this night market and i'm very happy to go out again cause our schedule is packed this past few days.

When we found some delicious foods my sister ordered as i went to find a seat for us.

But as i was looking for one i found something else, There's a girl at the corner but i couldn't see her face that much cause it's dark where she was, I then ask her if she's ok but she didn't answer instead she passed out which freak me out so i started calling for some help.

Some people help me and when we carried her through a light her head is bleeding and someone also checked her pulse but it made us panic more when he said that her pulse is very weak and she might die if we didn't get her to the hospital any sooner.

We then tried to call an ambulance but they said they'll arrived after 10 mins and the time is running so i went to my car and volunteered to take her to the hospital.

When we arrived they quickly ran her to the E.R. and i'm pretty nervous of what will happen to her, I also texted my sister and she'll just follow me here.

Yaah what happend? Why did you left me in there and why are you at the hospital? Did something happend to you? She asked while checking if i'm hurt.

I'm fine unnie, i'm sorry if i left you there long story short, I saw a girl about 11-14 yrs old on a corner while i was finding us a table but then she passed out so i called the other people around me and one of them said that she have a weak pulse and also had a hard time breathing so she needs to be at the hospital as soon as possible so I volunteered to get her here, I said.

So how was she? She asked.

I don't know unnie the doctor hasn't came yet, I said and she nod.

By the way here's your food, She said which made me laugh.

What are you laughing at? She asked.

Nothing unnie, I said and ate.

Unnie and i just waited for a doctor since we don't want to leave the girl behind and she looks like she's alone too, After 15 mins a doctor finally came out of the E.R. and ask us.

Are you the one's who brought that girl in here? The doctor ask and we nodded.

What's her name? He asked.

Oh we don't know since we just help her get here, I said.

Your not related to her? He asked and we both shook our heads.

But how is she? I asked.

She's ok now she just need some rest and she have a 45% chance of having a permanent amnesia caused of someone hitted her too hard on the head while having a trauma but if she remembers something for about a few weeks or a month it means that she only has a temporary amnesia, He said and we both just nod.

Thank you doc and by the way don't she have anything on her to know her identity like an I.D. I asked.

Our nurse didn't found anything and it looks like she's been abused by someone cause she has
multiple bruise on her body and wounds that cause her to have a trauma.. Even though she had an memory loss the trauma is still there, The doctor said and i suddenly felt pity for her.

Can we go see her even though we're not the guardians? My unnie suddenly asked.

Yeah you can see her but she's still asleep so if your willing to wait she's at the bed No.9 on the right side, He said.