26

Tzuyu Pov
I let out a small sigh when the sun hits my face through the curtains.. I can tell that it's still pretty early and i just wanna drift to sleep again but i can't.

I slept at like 4 in the morning and i'm not even 3hrs in my sleep.. I felt pretty exhausted and tired these past few days but i'm too good to hide it that's why no one notices and i'm proud of myself for it.

The bird were chirping outside as i hear them through the small crack of my window.. Another day Another headache, I also just notice that the headache that i felt on the alcohol that we drank started to sting on my head which sucks cause i hate hungover.

I drank a can while i'm driving but when we got home little did unnie know that i still have 3 cans in the paper bag so i drank all of it until i fell asleep.

When i stood up i suddenly got dizzy but thankfully i'm holding onto the side of the bed.. I stretched my arms before fixing my bed but as i was folding the blankets, I felt my stomach turn and quickly run to the bathroom cause i'm about to throw up.

Tonight is already New year's eve and I've felt the same feeling that i felt on Christmas, It felt pretty empty and something is missing.

When i went down as usual no one is still up except for me.. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee before going to the balcony to start my day.

I sat at the chair that's facing the garden and pulled out my phone to watch some cute puppies.

After awhile i finished my coffee and also got bored so i stood up then went back inside where i found two of my unnies talking to each other at the breakfast table.

Mina unnie was the first one to notice me and my brows furrowed as the smile on her face slowly faded for every step i take.. I then got hesitant about joining them so i turned my direction to the living room and walk there instead.

But as i was about to exit the room i saw jeongyeon unnie gaze on me and smiled before signaling me to come sit with them, I just did what she said but avoided mina unnies gaze trying not to make an eye contact.

I'm recalling what happend last night but as far as i remember that i'm pretty much still sober when we got back home.

Why are you both up this early unnies? I asked looking away from both of their eyes when i felt some stares at me.

We're just preparing for tonight, Jeongyeon unnie said gracefully as she clasped her hands.

After a minute it got quiet and i saw jeongyeon unnie look pretty confused while looking at the two of us.

Did you both fought last night? She asked.

We didn't, Mina unnie answered.

Then what's up with the silence? Unnie said while her brows furrowed waiting for an answer.

I-it's nothing unnie, I said then picked up my phone and pretended that i'm busy with it.

Jeongyeon unnie shrugged her shoulders before leaving us to go at the living room.

Tzuyu-ah, I heard mina unnie voice.

Hmm? I just hummed in response since it's pretty awkward for me.

Aren't you tired? Go on and get back to sleep, Unnie said and i can feel that she's worried base on her voice.

I'm good unnie just a little headache cause of the beer but overall i'm fine, I said and gave her a smile but she doesn't look convince.