7

Nayeon Pov
It's 9:00 am and i was settling the hospital bills while jihyo is with Avi were also happy and excited at the same time to get her home.

I guess that she's still recovering from everything cause you can still see sadness through her eyes but i wish we could make her smile again, When i finished settling the bills i went back to the room and as soon as i got in they're giggling and whispering about something.

Hey what are you whispering huh? I asked.

Secret unnie, Avi said and they both laugh.

Ok, if you won't say it then i won't buy you some ice cream since i was planning to buy one, I said and jokingly pout.

Uhm... unnie said that you act like a grandma and looks like one but i said that you look pretty, She said.

Oh ok how many ice creams do you want? Do you want 10? I asked and she just giggled as jihyo whispered something to her again.

Only 1 unnie and i said that your beautiful but you still act like a grandma so~ Avi said and the two of them bursted laughing.

Ok then no ice cream for you, I said and looked away from them.

It's ok unnie, jihyo unnie said that she's gonna buy me 2 ice cream so she has a higher offer than your gonna buy me, She said and chuckled.

Fine fine you won, I said and sighed.

Let's clean and fixed everything unnie so we can go home, Jihyo said and i nodded.

While fixing our stuff someone came in which made us startled and it's the doctor.

Good morning, He said.

Good morning too, Avi said.

Uhm.. Can i talk to any of you ms. Seong? The doctor ask.

Sure let's talk outside, Jihyo said and head out.

After a few minutes jihyo only came back in and i could see her worried eyes.

So what did the doctor said? I asked.

Let's talk here unnie, She said then guide me at the corner of the room.

What is it? I asked.

The doctor said that they ran through examinations and avi has an asthma, She said straight forward which shocked me.

WHAT? I said loudly which made avi look at us.

Lower your voice down unnie, Jihyo said.

Ok sorry and let's just do our best to take care of her, I said and she nodded.

The doctor also gave me a list what'll need and he also added that we always have to be aware of possible asthma attacks and her asthma got worse cause of shortness of breathing yesterday, She said.

What if we always watch her alternate, Like whenever i have a schedule you'll have to watch her and whenever you have a schedule i'll be with her? I ask.

Sure unnie i would love to take a break and spend it with her cause so far i'm loving her, Jihyo said which made me giggled.

I already like her she's pretty simple then knows how respect and make us laugh at the same time, I said and she nodded.

Jihyo bought avi some clothes earlier and so she change into that and when she's done we went home.

When the gate was opening we both heard a gasp on the back so we look on avi who's amazed by our home.