4

Tzuyu Pov
After i finished my paperworks i suddenly bump into mina unnie as she was going in the movie theater.

Unnie? Why are you still up? I asked as she look at me and gave me a bitter smile.

I'm just gonna watch a quick movie since my mind doesn't seem to quiet down, She said as i nodded.

Can i join? I asked as she nodded and gave me a small smile.

While we were picking on what we should watch, the door suddenly opened revealing jeongyeon unnie who's slowly peeking in the door.

Are you all alright? She asked as we both hummed in response.

Can i squeeze in? She jokingly said as we agreed since we have to stop our brain from jumping in the worst case scenario.

As we finally picked something, The movie started and i'm trying to concentrate on it but my mind keeps thinking about y/n.

I kept thinking about things that makes me more worried, I'm more worried about the fact that she has an asthma yet she don't even have some medicines with her.

Some questions kept running through my head and i didn't even notice i was tearing up, thankfully the unnies didn't notice it since they're focused on the movie so i quickly stood up and run to the bathroom to cry it all out in there and after that i wipe my tears and washed my face so no one will noticed.

When i got back both of them look at me as i was seating then suddenly hugged me which startled me.

U-unnies? Why? I asked.

We know you cried, Mina unnie said which made me widened my eyes.

It's nothing unnie something just went in my eyes, I said.

It's ok to cry.. what's not normal is that your holding all the feelings inside even though your hurting, Jeongyeon unnie said and i didn't said a word instead i lower my head and cried again.

Jeongyeon unnie is just rubbing my back while mina unnie is trying to calm me down as she was hugging me.

Everything will be ok let's just trust y/n, Jeongyeon unnie said and i nodded.

After i cried my heart out we continued watching and the 3 of us just slept at the living room since we don't want to sleep alone tonight.

I woke up when i heard someone's talking, when i look up it's mina unnie on the phone with someone and her face she's looks so serious which gave me goosebumps.

I then look at my phone and it's already 9:00, i guessed we slept a little late last night.

After fixing the pillows and blankets i went to the kitchen where jeongyeon unnie was cause i can smell the food from the living room.

When i got into the dining table i'm suprised to see a stew, rice, and some side dishes, This is a full on breakfast.

Jeongyeon unnie rarely cook like this and when she does we already know that y/n requested it, She can't say no to y/n even me and mina unnie can't say the N word.

When we started eating the energy or presence in the table isn't the same anymore cause when she was around she's the most to talk about some stories or what happend to her day and the three of us just listened to her but now all were talking is about how or where we should find her.

After that we quickly got ready since we don't want to waste anytime and head to the nearest police station where she was last seen.

When we got there a police lead us into a room where we can see the footage about what happend to her that night.