38

Jeongyeon's Pov
After trying to assure mina that tzuyu will be fine, She still looks restless so soon after that she went out to check if tzuyu really went back to her room.

I was now left with jihyo and nayeon unnie which didn't bother me at all cause we're starting to get along pretty well.

Are you ok? Jihyo asked me as i nodded.

Still a bit shaken but i can manage, I said.

Are you sure? You know you can have a rest for a few, She said as i shook my head.

I can't... It'll just make me more worried than i already am, I said as i glance at y/n who's sleeping.

As far as i know, Y/n hate making people worried, Nayeon said as i looked at her and nodded.

Yeah she really hates it to the point that she'll bare with the pain she's been dealing with by herself.. just so we won't be worried about her, I said.

She keeps getting worried about being a burden but what she doesn't know is that she deserve every happiness that comes in her way, Nayeon unnie said as i happily agreed.

The three of us shared a conversation about our family that lasted for about an hour until jihyo decided to grab a coffee for the three of us then nayeon unnie also came with her.

As they left i decided to sat besides
y/n's bed... She's still pretty much unconscious and doesn't show any signs of waking up any moment.

I then gently played with her hair and started talking.

I hope you'll wake up again soon... It's too painful to see you in this situation, I said even though she won't hear me.

We're all scared to lose you
y/n-ah... We just can't imagine a day without you being with us, I sadly chuckled.

I'm very sorry unnie, She answered which startled me.

You're awake y/n-nie.. Wait, I'm gonna call the doctor, I said and was about to leave when she gently took ahold of my wrist and pulled me gently.

Don't go unnie, She said in a faint voice.

But i'll be right back real quick, I said but she pleaded me not to leave.

Why didn't you want me to call the doctor? I asked and smiled a little when she started playing with my fingers.

I don't think i can still bare every single pain that I'm feeling right now.. unnie, She said which made me drop my smile and right at that moment my world seem to stop.

Can i please ask you a favor? She added and even though i'm lost for words i manage to nod my head.

Please let me go, She said and those four words made my heart break into a million pieces as tears started forming in my eyes but i still tried to smile at her thinking it was some kind of a joke.

Y/n-ah, what are you saying? Stop joking around like that, i tried to convince myself that it was some kind of a joke but she looked at me with those eyes that's telling me that she suffered enough.

You can't y/n-ah... We can't afford to lose you, i said as my voice cracks at the last words and tears started falling down my cheeks.

Unnie... I'm very tired, I'm sorry if i can't fight anymore, she said as I continued to cry.

Please y/n.. I'm begging you, don't leave us, I said as i held her hand tightly.