8

Mina Pov
I'm going out with Momo and Sana again to refresh my mind and atleast be happy for awhile, They invited me to go shopping so i asked jeongyeon unnie about it and she just let me.

It's now 10:30 and i'm waiting for them to pick me up, After 5 mins they finally arrived and it looks like they're bickering about something again.

Why are you two already bickering early this morning? I asked.

Momo took my yogurt in my refrigator when she picked me up and i've been saving that for tonight to make a yogurt smoothie, Sana said and look at momo angrily but she's still cute.

I said i'm sorry i could buy you a whole dozen of it, Momo said but sana didn't utter a word.

Hey stop looking at me like that it looks like your just doing an aegyo, Momo said which made me chuckled.

Momo is right being angry doesn't suit you, I said and we laugh but sana just pout at us and look outside the window.

You remind me of someone, I said and stop laughing.

Hmm? Sana asked but i just shook my head and smiled.

She reminds me of y/n when she's always in a bad mood or when we tease her she'll ignore us but when we gave her some chocolates her mood swings and she'll smile again.

Minari let's go, Sana said calling me from outside and i didn't even notice that we already arrived at the mall.

So where do you guys wanna go first? Momo asked and we both just look at sana who's roaming her eyes around.

What? Momo was the one who invited us, She said.

Oh right hehe so we'll just eat, Momo said and was about to walk when we stop her and drag her to a shop around us.

Yah what are you two doing?? She said a bit annoyed.

Why did you even invite us here when we're just gonna eat? Sana said.

Well you asked me? She said.

Fine let's just go in the department store, Sana said.

We walk in there and bought some few clothes and after 10 mins the two started bickering again.

So what is it this time? I asked.

Sana wants this sweater but i got it first, Momo said and look at sana frowning.

You both act like kids fighting over a candy, I said.

Well sana started it, Momo said.

No i didn't you started it first cause you ate my yogurt, Sana said and rolled her eyes.

I said that i'll just buy you a dozen, Momo said but then sana didn't answer again.

That's it if you guys just keep fighting over small things, i'm gonna leave then, I said and walk out and i could hear them calling me over and over again while trying to catch up but i walk as fast as i could and didn't look back.

I also wasn't really gonna leave them i'm just gonna hide from them and play a little prank on them.

When i found a place to stay for awhile i sat down here and my phone keeps vibrating indicating someone's texting me, It's just momo and sana kept saying that i should come back and they won't fight anymore but i didn't reply.

I sneakily tried to find them again and i just saw them at the food court talking while not facing each other which made me giggled, I tried to come closer to them to hear what they're saying.