41; Presents and the Past

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it kind of pathetic that you're still sitting here?" Hazel asked, bracing her hands against the lip of the counter and giving Grace a challenging look.

Is it bad that I'm scared but entertained at the same time?

"What's that supposed to mean?" Grace asked, flicking her blonde hair over her shoulder and raising an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you be at home asking daddy for more money so you can do fuck all with your life?" Hazel asked rhetorically.

"That's a bit stereotypical...I have a career you know," Grace said, huffing through her nose lightly as her cheeks tinged pink at Hazels assumption that was probably right.

"In what, sucking dick and taking it up the ass?" Hazel asked and at that moment the only thing I could focus on was that fact that Joshua spit out his coffee all over the counter and I was currently choking on my toast.

"F-fuck," I coughed out brokenly, grabbing my coffee and drinking it quickly to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling in my throat as Hazel smiled happily at Grace and took her plate, walking around the counter.

"Bitch," Grace muttered as Joshua placed a hand on his chest and got out a small whooo.

"Mhm, I'll take that as a compliment since I've been called worse," Hazel said, coughing lightly as Grace glared at her. All of this leading to me looking between my girlfriend who was sitting next to me and the girl who seemed to be pissing her off.

"Like what, a desperate slut?" Grace shot back and I took a bigger gulp of my coffee, looking back at Hazel who put down her toast and looked past me.

Yeah, I may be way too entertained by this.

"No honey because that would be you. So how about you stay in your lane with your age appropriate Bieber and stop ogling my boyfriend before I come over there and stick my knife in your eye,"

My eyes widened a little, Grace gasping as I sucked in my cheeks, refraining from ooo'ing out loud and praising her for the comeback. Even when she was sleepy she was over protective.

It was actually kinda cute.

"What?" She asked me tiredly, probably aware of the fact that I was looking at her at the same time Grace started whining to Joshua.

"And you said you weren't violent," I said to her and she shrugged, resting her head on my shoulder as she bit into her toast.

"I'm not violent," She mumbled and I smiled, turning my head and pressing my lips to her head.

"Whatever you say baby,"

"I'm gonna go find her," I told Joshua, shaking my head of my memory and seeing him turn to me and nod his head.

"Have you given her, her presents yet?" He asked me as he texted on his phone and I gave him a deadpan look.

"Well I'm still here sitting in the living room...in Canada," I reminded him and he flipped me off, a chuckle leaving my lips as I closed the lid of the Rolex box.

"Well you could've given her the other presents before you left," He told me and I shook my head.

"I'll probably give them to her on the way there," I said, tugging Joshua's phone out of his grasp, receiving a hey as I checked the time, "We have a few hours till the flight anyways, so thank you for waking us up," I said standing up, ruffling his hair which had him telling me to fuck off.