Yan's mother reluctantly let Yan Yushan go, said that he must bring Xu Xishuang back early to have a look, and then let the family go to the table to celebrate the New Year with a rich lunch.

After dinner, Yan Yushan and Yan Jingmo went to the homes of other relatives to celebrate the New Year with the prepared New Year's gifts. Although the two of them are juniors, Yan Jingmo is in charge of half of the Yan family. Yan Yushan is very famous in the entertainment industry. As long as people on the Internet have heard his name, the elders are naturally very polite to them. The naughty children at home do not dare to make trouble when they look at Yan Yushan. Generally speaking, it is smooth to visit relatives.

On the other side, Xu Xishuang had a simple lunch, put on his coat, put on a mask and hat, and went out.

Just a few days ago, he kept recalling the dream before he woke up in the hospital, sorted out all the things left by the original body, and found the inheritance notarization that the other party had done.

The original body decided to donate all the money left after his death to charity. Xu Xishuang did not change the other party's wishes. In fact, before he wore the book, he also made the same decision as the other party in the original world.

Every time he travels, especially when he gets on the plane, Xu Xishuang is not sure whether he can come back safely. It is common to make a will. He has always hoped that he would not leave anything after his death, but now--

Xu Xishuang sat in the reserved teahouse private room and said to the person in charge of the special company, "After my death, please send this letter to the address I gave you, and you must hand it over to the other party in person."

The person in charge nodded, took out a hand-held safe, put the thin envelope handed over by Xu Xishuang, locked it, and promised Xu Xishuang, "Don't worry, Mr. Xu, we will definitely fulfill your wish."

His company's full name is "The Last Wish Agency Realization Co., Ltd." As the name implies, it is to help people after death realize their unfulfilled wishes. These wishes are generally all kinds, and some of them are very strange, but as long as the money is in place, they can do it.

Just like today, the last wish of the client to send only a letter is really rare, and it is too simple. The person in charge quietly looked at Xu Xishuang and recognized that the other party was the star of the popular TV series "Who Stands behind the Door", but his good professionalism made him say nothing and would not reveal half to others. Point out what happened today.

After receiving the money given by Xu Xishuang, the person in charge stood up with the safe, said goodbye to Xu Xishuang, and walked out of the private room.

Xu Xishuang took a sip of the warm water in front of him and began to stare at a place to empty his thoughts.

The letter was left for Yan Yushan. There were only two thin pieces of paper in it, including what he wanted to say to Yan Yushan, as well as the original plot of the book that he had been hiding and didn't know where to start.

Xu Xishuang thought that if he didn't die on the day of giving birth to a child, he would say these words to Yan Yushan in person that if he died...

I don't know what kind of expression Yan Yushan will be after receiving this letter, and how he will feel after knowing that he is a person who has come across time and space through books.

He drank all the remaining warm water in the cup, got up and left the teahouse, went to the supermarket to buy something at will, and then went home. He knew that there was surveillance in the villa. If Yan Yushan asked where he had gone, he could use the excuse of going to the supermarket to prevaricate.