58

It was our wedding day. I was walking down the aisle in my dress with Spencer walking me up the aisle. JJ was already at the altar with tears in her eyes. I smiled up at her once I got to the altar. "Hey beautiful." She whispered to me.

"Hi JJ." I fought back happy tears as we got ready to speak our vows.

"Cam. You are the love of my life. I couldn't live without you. I want you to know that I will always be here for you, throughout everything. Through all your highs and your lows, every night and every day. Every case...every second for the rest of my life I will spend loving you. And if it's possible I will love you after that, never doubt that for a second." I smiled and waited for a second to talk so that my voice didn't crack.

"JJ...I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. You are the reason my heart beats and the only reason I want to wake up in the morning. I will always stand by you. Through thick and thin. I promise. I will always love you and there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I love you and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you." She smiled and we tuned out everyone else, only listening for when we were supposed to say 'I do' and to kiss.

Everyone cheered but JJ and I didn't pull away. Her hands were cupping my face as my hands brought her closer to me by her waist.

A few minutes later JJ and I went to the personal brides bar that we had reserved for an hour so that we could have some alone time. "Hey baby." She came up behind me and hugged me, kissing the side of my neck.

"Hey." I turned around and kissed her lips passionately, needing her right then.

"Slow down baby." She put her finger on my lip and I whined. "Just wait a few hours and I'll do whatever you want." She pressed our foreheads together and I kissed her hungrily.

"Please."

"Just wait baby. I don't want to tear that pretty little dress of yours. Wait until we get to Paris." I nodded but kissed her again.

"Want some champagne?"

"Yes." She poured me a glass and I drank it in less than ten minutes. I leaned over and kissed her again, putting my hand on the back of her neck. I whined as she put her hand on my thigh and she smiled against my lips.

"You're so needy." I hummed and opened my mouth, giving her the opportunity to slip her tongue in. I moaned and put my hand over hers on my thigh. I slid it up closer and she pulled away. "What did I tell you?" My mind malfunctioned as my mouth hung open and I stared at her lips. A string of unholy thoughts ran through my mind and she knew it. "What did I tell you?"

"To wait." She nodded and pecked my lips.

"Good girl." A new wave of arousal washed over me and I didn't know if I was going to be able to last a few more hours.

It seemed like only 20 minutes had passed but it had been an hour. We went back out and said hello to all of our friends who congratulated us. Spencer hugged both of us tightly and told her that despite the statistics of divorce he knew that we would stay together. "Thanks Spence." JJ said.

"Of course." He walked away and left JJ and I by ourselves for a second before Morgan came up to use

"Hey lovebirds."

"Hello." JJ and I said in unison. Morgan looked to me and wiggled his brows.

"Morgan do not think about that." I said in disgust.

"I'll think about whatever I wanna think about." He turned and walked away.

We only had a couple more hours. And then she was all mine.