11 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

We found the unsub and arrested him which meant that we were back in Quantico. "It's nice to be back home isn't it." JJ said once we dropped all of our stuff on the ground.

"Yes, definitely." I turned around and she put her arms over my shoulders and then she kissed my forehead. "Isn't it against the rules for FBI Agents to be in relationships with each other?"

"Technically yes...but Rossi won't care. Those rules only exist because of him anyways." She said before kissing my lips. I smiled into the kiss and walked backwards to the bed. She pushed me down on the mattress and climbed on top of me. She kissed me passionately and wasted no time unbuttoning my blouse. Normally I would stop right there but it was JJ. She wouldn't do anything. I sat up so that she could slide off my blouse and my pants. "You ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded and grabbed her gently by the back of the neck, pulling her in for another kiss. She reached behind my back and unclipped my bra and slid off my panties. My eyes were closed but I could feel her shrugging off her jacket. The kiss got more heated and she started kissing down my neck and then down to my collarbone, trailing her finger down my abdomen to my scar. I tensed up when she touched it but then quickly relaxed into her touch.

"It's ok." She whispered against my skin.

"I know." She kissed down my stomach with wet open mouthed kisses before trailing her finger down to my vagina.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, ok?" I nodded and she slipped her finger into me. I gasped and closed my eyes. This was the first time I had ever done anything with anyone since I was raped.

"Fuck." I arched my back as she sped up her pace. I felt her lips brush against my neck teasingly. I tilted my head to give her more access.

"Good girl." She whispered, slipping in another finger.

"JJ...JJ I'm close." I grabbed her back and she moaned against my neck, starting to grind on me. "Oh my God!" I tugged at JJ's hair.

"Hold it a little longer babygirl." She moaned.

"I...I don't think I can."

"It's ok. You can come now."

"Fuck...JJ!" She kissed back up my neck as we finished at the same time. "That was...amazing." I panted as she continued to kiss my neck.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes." She lifted her head up and looked into my eyes. "Why?"

"That's the first time you've...had sex since-"

"Yeah...yeah let's just not mention it." She nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I do not want to go to work tomorrow." I groaned. "I just want to spend time with you." She laughed and drew lines on my collarbone with her finger.

"Well...you're always welcome to come to my office." I nodded and she kissed my lips again. "Do you need anything?" She whispered, looking into my eyes.

"No. Am I supposed to have something?"

"Only if you need something." She pulled the covers up over us and wiped the sweat off of my face.

"I'm really confused, aren't we supposed to shower?"

"Only if you want to shower. Do you want to shower right now? We can shower later."

"No." She gave me a confused look. "I don't know what you're supposed to do after that." I admitted.

"Well I could cuddle you." I scrunched my nose and nodded. She smiled and pulled me as close to her as possible, stroking my hair and rubbing my back. "You're so beautiful." She whispered.

"You're beautiful too." I pointed out.

"Yeah but I'm not the one who needs to hear it often." Sh tucked my hair behind me ear and I furrowed my brows.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know what I mean." She whispered.

"Do you think I'm helpless?" I asked her, sitting up and clutching the covers to my chest.

"No! That's not what I meant. I just...I don't know how to explain it. You just need more support than other people I guess." She shrugged and I nodded, still a little offended. She pulled me closer to her again and we both drifted off to sleep.