56 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

I was incredibly horny. JJ had been working from home a lot and we hadn't had sex in a little over a week. I walked over next to JJ who was sitting on the couch doing her work. "Hey baby." She said as I crawled next to her. I rested my head on her shoulder and she kissed the top of my head. "What's up?" I felt ashamed to say it. How do you even say it? I want sex? That sounded too demanding. "Cam?" She put her arm over my shoulders. "Are you ok?" I nodded and lifted my head
up off of her shoulders. "Then what's wrong?" I looked down at her lips and then back up to my eyes. I put my hands in my lap and she seemed to get the message. "You could've just asked." She closed her laptop and climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately.

"JJ." I groaned as my head hit the armrest.

"What?" She immediately shot up and saw that I was in a really uncomfortable position. "I'm sorry...wanna go to the bedroom?" I nodded eagerly and she picked me up, placing me down onto the bed gently.

She started kissing my neck and I moaned, egging her on. She pulled my shirt off over my head and saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. She went back up to my lips and kissed me hungrily. I moaned against her lips as her hand trailed down in between my legs. She touched my core through my panties and I opened my mouth. She took that chance to slip her tongue inside, making me moan even more.

A few seconds later she took off my panties and threw them to the other side of the room. She slipped two fingers into me and pumped at a slow pace, continuing to kiss me. I arched my back and found it impossible to kiss back once the pleasure became overwhelming. She continued to kiss my open mouth slowly as she slowed down her pace, drawing out my pleasure. "You're going so good baby." She whispered against my lips. I answered my giving her a moan and turning my head. She used her free hand to grab my face so that she could kiss me again.

"JJ!" I arched my back and furrowed my brows in pleasure, not being able to think a single thought. She kissed up my neck and then back to my lips. "I need to come." I whispered once she pulled away for air.

"Come baby." I came undone on her fingers and opened my eyes. "You did so good." She gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled. "So good." I nodded and she put her hand on my chest.

I was still recovering from my orgasm when she started to leave hickeys all the way down my stomach. "JJ."

"Yes beautiful?" She lifted her head up and stared at me with loving eyes and I shook my head.

"I can't go again." She nodded and kissed all the way back up to my lips.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." I breathed out, putting my hands on her back.

"I have to get back to work but I'll come back here so we can cuddle." I nodded and she came back a few minutes later with her laptop. She patted her legs and let me sit in between them. I pulled the covers up over us and she kissed the top of my head. I grabbed her free hand and played with her fingers since it always calms me down.

Every so often she would whisper something sweet in my ear that would make me blush and then she would hold me tightly against her, taking a break from her work. She placed butterfly kisses on my cheek which made me laugh. "I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you more."