21

JJ had her laptop open on the couch while drinking a hot cup of tea. She had told me to go to bed an hour ago but I couldn't sleep. It was a Friday so we didn't have to go to work tomorrow, we could stay up as late as we wanted. I leaned against the doorframe in my oversized t shirt and panties. "JJ?" I whispered before walking over to her.

"Hey beautiful...I thought you were asleep." She turned behind to look at me and smiled.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I just missed you." I whispered, leaning over the couch so I was next to her. "What are you doing."

"Just some work." She breathed out.

"Can I stay out here with you?"

"Of course beautiful." I walked around the couch and situated myself so I was in between her legs. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah." I breathed out. She went back to scrolling and occasionally typing. I played with her fingers when one of her hands were free and she kissed my shoulder and the side of my head occasionally. I let out a tired sigh and she stopped typing.

"Are you ok?" She moved so that her arms were around my torso in a hug. I nodded and she kissed my cheek.

"I'm tired. When are you gonna be done?" I laid my head back so that it was resting on her chest.

"It'll probably be at least an hour."

"That's mean." She laughed softly and kissed the top of my head.

"You can go to bed. You don't have to wait for me."

"I wanna sleep with you though. So I'm staying here."

"Sounds good to me." She kissed my head again and waited for me to fall asleep.

90 minutes later I shot up. "Hey hey hey, what's going on?" JJ was still working and apparently while I was sleeping I had turned around and started to straddle her and I was hugging her.

"Nightmare."

"Aww, baby." She tucked my hair behind my ears. "Wanna talk about it?" She shut her laptop and put her arms around me.

"No. Are you done with work?" She shook her head. "Not yet. I just wanted to make sure that you were ok." I nodded and went back to hugging her, putting my head on her shoulder as I tried to fall back asleep. "Are you comfortable? I can lay down."

"Yeah, can you lay down?" She nodded and I lied down on top of her.

"You're a good mattress." I whispered.

"You're a good blanket." I smiled and kissed her chest. "I love you." I grabbed her hand and played with her fingers.

"I love you." I threw her arm over my body so she was hugging me.

"You're very clingy tonight." She said in a soft voice, kissing the top of my head.

"I said I missed you."

"I'm right here." She stroked my hair and her breathing slowed. "You don't have to miss me."

"I know." I sat up and lifted up her oversized hoodie, crawling under it and kissing her neck.

"Baby what are you doing?" She said while laughing."

"I want to be close to you. And this hoodie can fit us both." She laughed again and shut her laptop for good this time, curling up so that we could be more comfortable.

"Do you want to go to the bed?"

"I'm comfortable right here." I whispered. She put both of her arms around me and kissed my head repeatedly.

"You're adorable, you know that right?" I nodded a little because I felt myself drifting off to sleep. "You're the most important thing in my life. I can never lose you."

"Mhm." I said, not really processing her words. I hummed while she played with my hair. "I can't sleep without you." I confessed. I felt her heat up and I felt myself drift off to sleep.

JJ <3