27

I felt really down, like I wanted to cry but I didn't know why so I walked over to JJ who was working on our couch. I sat down next to her and then moved so I was in between her legs. "Hello beautiful."

"Hey." I sighed, tilting my head up so she could kiss my forehead.

"What's wrong?" She stopped typing and I felt her gaze on me.

"Nothing." She sighed and closed her laptop.

"I thought you were working."

"You come first." She kissed the top of my head and put her arms around me. "Come on, talk to me baby." She caressed my stomach and I sighed again.

"I don't feel good."

"Are you sick?" I shook my head and felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Baby...talk to me." She whispered. I didn't know what to say since I didn't even know why I felt sad. I started pinching my wrists and I curled up into a ball, turning on my side. "Don't pinch your wrists." She took away my hands and kissed them.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just talk to me. What's on your mind?"

"I don't know. I just feel sad...like really hopeless."

"Why?"

"Can you please just hug me?" I turned onto my stomach and rested my head on her chest. She kissed the top of my head and held me tightly, rubbing my back.

"It's ok. It's gonna be ok." She whispered once I started to cry. She got a call but let it go to voicemail. I held onto her for dear life and tangled my legs in hers.

"You're a really nice pillow." I said between sobs. She tried to hide it but she started laughing uncontrollably. I started laughing between sobs and she pulled me up so I was closer to her neck. She kissed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

"Are you ok now?" I shook my head and she pulled a blanket up over us. "Do you want me to tell you jokes?" I shook my head. "Do you want me to sing to you?" I shook my head again. "Do you want me to tell you a story?" I shook my head and she sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"No don't apologize."

"Do you want kisses?" I shot up and nodded. She started laughing. "You look like a puppy." I scowled at her and she sat up, kissing my lips gently and lovingly.

"A kissable puppy?"

"Yes, a very kissable puppy." She said in between soft kisses. I melted into her touch as she ran her hands up and down my back. She moved to my cheek and then gave me butterfly kisses all the way down my neck, across my collarbone and then up the other side of my neck. "You feel better?" She asked between the sweet kisses.

"Not yet." I mumbled, she laughed and then kissed me forehead, sliding her hands under my shirt to trace small circles on the sides of my lower abdomen. I tilted my head so that she could kiss my lips again and sighed happily against her.

"My pretty baby." She whispered, kissing back down my neck lovingly. I felt a warm sensation grow in my chest and spread throughout my body. "I love you so much. Don't you ever doubt that." I smiled and put my arms around her, hugging her and resting my head on her shoulder. She continued to kiss my cheek and I let out a soft laugh.

"It tickles now." She kept kissing me for a few seconds and then stopped.

"Do you feel better?" I pulled away and saw that she was looking at me lovingly.

"Yeah." I whispered, kissing her again softly. She messed my hair up and smiled against my lips. "Thank you."

"Anytime beautiful." I blushed and she kissed my forehead, and then back down to my lips.

"Don't you need to do your work?"

"I wanna keep loving you." She mumbled against my neck. I relaxed into her and pushed her back down onto the couch, resting my head on her shoulder. I pulled the blanket back over us and kissed her neck a few times before drifting off to sleep.